• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

Did some modifications to my Shooting Star Rider prototype idea (not the most recent one, this one I've had for a while). Specifically added some new Virons to the Viron List and new Combat Chips relating to them. Some Viron examples include: Fangfin family, Octolock family, Stealth Fighter family, and others. While some Combat Chips corresponding with them include: Piranha Fang/Bite/Chomp, Green/Red/Black Ink, Stealth Shot/Blast/Snipe, and some random ones like Heat/Wood/Ice Grenade (which also had the effect of me renaming the other Bomb-type chips into Grenades), Wind Dance, Great/Flame Axe, and Apocalypses Meteor, to name a few.

Wrote a little over 1000 words today for an emotionally heavy scene I've been wanting to write. I think I'm gonna call it a night soon.

Talk about what you wrote today - or what you plan to write today - here. 8)

What project(s) are you working on? How many words did you write? Want to share a favorite sentence or two of what you wrote today? Please do.

Maybe you worked on some edits instead. Maybe you planned out a chapter or your whole story all in one go, I don't know! Tell us here!

Did you just daydream about your characters on a long train ride to school? More realistically, did you write one sentence then wanted to chuck your laptop out the window? Seriously, anything goes.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/14229866/1/Poffins-diamond-version well you know a creepypasta based on cupcakes the mlp creepypasta

Wrote a new chart for my prototype idea: Shooting Star Rider. This one is about a type of power that Obsidian (the protag) can use, albeit he doesn't gain access to it for a while. It's tentatively called "Star Power", though I'm trying to think of a better name. It's a power based off of the various constellations of Earth, like Taurus, Scorpius, Aries, Lupus, and others. They're similar to the Noise Changes from Mega Man Star Force 3, albeit they more sense regarding the lore of the series (Constellatons, Obsidian's race, draw power from the stars, and create "Star Links" with people they're close to, and multiple Star Links create a "Constellation", hence their species' name). I tried to use a few more obscure constellations, like Lynx, Aquila, and Centaurus, compared to the more "common" ones, though, obviously, there are some common ones like Lyra, Taurus, and Gemini. These powers are similar to the Soul Cross that Obsidian will obtain (which is basically a fusion of Double Soul/Cross System from Battle Network), albeit many of them are dual element (ie: Libra is both Fire and Water, Centaurus is both Wood and Snipe, etc), which would make them double-edged swords in the grand scheme of things compared to the more straightforward Soul Crosses. Made about 15 or so, each with different powers and abilities (though they all generally follow a similar pattern when it comes to their powers).

If I'm being honest, I've been writing a lot of the draft fic I have in mind lately, especially since I recovered the data from my dead laptop. Right now, the MC is on Iron Island and has met up with Riley.

I still want to write this set of one-shots, but I can't think of anything for them despite days of trying, so I think I will just put the idea on the backburner for now. Maybe something will come to me maybe they won't. For now, I'm going to keep writing my fic. Wrote 452 words for it this evening.

It's been a while. I've been working on notes for various stuff that likely won't ever get a full fanfiction but I have the annoying thing that if I have something in my head, I need it out on paper to get it out of my system, so a lot has been character notes, worldbuilding notes and short scenes (All from varying franchises, like Inazuma Eleven, Pokémon, Yu-Gi-Oh! and more).

Otherwise, my Digimon fic has been updating regularly after getting over a small block and a busy period in life. I'm surprised by how popular it proved to be but it keeps me going so that's nice. Do wish it went faster, but I guess that's the nature of long-term fiction.

Back
Top Bottom