• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Do You Consider Yourself?

Nakatani

Nuff said.
Reaction score
I consider myself a Breeder first, Trainer second, Coordinator third, and Pokeathlete last. Only because I have yet to compete at the dome.

I consider myself as:
1. Trainer
2. Pokeathlete
3. Breeder
4. Coordinator

In that order.

I gotta say, I'm a Collector above all else. then a Trainer, then a Co-ordinator. I do love dressing up my pokemon (wow that sounded gay).

Trainer
Pokeathlete
Breeder
Awesome
Amazing
Intelligent
Talented
Funny
Coordinator.

-Trainer
-Pokeathlete
-Catcher (I catch way too many pokemon, including many double-ups. I do not know why)
-Breeder
-Coordinator

i wouls say im

1. A trainer (because i own :) )
2. Pokeathlete beacuase i have the star on my trainer card for setting every record.
3.co-ordiantor
4.breeder

1. Collector
2. Gen III coordinator
3. non-ev trainer (gen III)

in gen IV collecting is almost all I do, as I can't win contests as easily anymore.

Breeder
Trainer
PokéAthlete
Coordinator

Voltorb Flipper
Pokeathlete
Trainer

I don't do contest, and I only breed for giveaways.

Breeder (though not necessarily the best out there, when it comes to IVs)
Strategist
Trainer
Collector
Voltorb-Flip winnarrr lol
PokéAthlete (barely touched this part of the game..)

Trainer
Pokeathlete
Youngster Joey's so called "chat buddy"
Coordinator
Voltorb flipper
Breeder

Casual trainer, always have been, always will. I don't do contests anymore, unless I get myself a Feebas I need to evolve on Platinum. I'm never the kind to frantically breed Pokémon, which is most likely because I'm from the R/B/Y era, when breeding was not yet introduced. Most of the sidequests don't really appeal to me.

I've always found the most enjoyment in training and getting decent annihilation movesets for my team so I can maul the best trainers in the region and feel ultra powerful

I'm just a trainer,everything else in the game is utterly useless, especially contets, though I do breed pokemon sometimes.

Collector and Trainer are tied. Then Breeder. Coordinator and Pokeathelete are distant thirds

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom