• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What do you do with your pancakes/waffles?

With pancakes, I love to eat them with syrup. If they're chocolate chip pancakes, I'll take whipp cream on it as well.

As for waffles... well it all depends. d: Sometimes just two Eggo's with a smudge of butter between them, or peanut butter. If I'm feelin' fancy I'll put a fried egg and a peice of cheese between 'em, along with a drizzle of syrup. d:

One of my friends has tried pancakes with salad... he says they taste great...

Now I'm freaking hungry... Waffles aren't that famous here in the Philippines... Now I want some... *sigh* I'm in despair... Excuse me while I got kill myself... *grabs a rope*

syrup with my waffles, and sugar+butter (sucre et beurre) on my crepes. on regular pancakes however....i would just have strawberries :]

Haha, this topic is awesome. Let it live ooon.

With my pancakes, I stay them up, cut them into squares, and then pour syrup over them. Sometimes I'll pour the syrup on the side, so I can dip them.

Waffles is the same, except instead of squares, I cut them into strips and just dip them.

I haven't had these in so long. Sounds amazing, omg. XD

Put butter, lots of syrup, and sometimes(if we have any) chocolate syrup with chocolate chips and some caramel on top. So good. :3

Just regular ol' maple syrup is the way for me. I don't mind chocolate sauce and ice cream if its for dessert, but that makes it quite filling and means I can't eat as much. :3

With my pancakes I usually throw butter and jam on them, with my waffles I sit there after an 1 of making the batter and cooking em with an air of disappointment, as I always fall into the trap of not having any cool whip or Maple syrup. Its hard in the mornings to remember I'm not in the states when it comes to having a proper breakfast. ;_;

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom