• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What do you think the above user will use as their next avatar?

(As my newest avatar indicates, no, I don't think I'll be using any of my artwork anytime soon. It's not that I got tired of them, it's actually the opposite... There's something new coming) Although this will make things less predictable for this particular thread now!

Sin from FFX

They meant the banner you used for your profile, not your signature.
Yeah, I know that. But my point stands, there're no yellow eyed girl in there. My bad, now I realized who Ventos do Amanhecer meant (a Danganronpa OC), please disregard my previous post.

Last edited:
Yeah, I know that. But my point stands, there're no yellow eyed girl in there.
Maybe her eyes are more of a lime green colour? The character I'm referring to is way in the back, top left corner.

Anyway, since your apparently not using your own work for a little while, I'll go ahead and guess maybe someone from Fairy Tail? I think you've mentioned watching or reading that anime/manga at some point.

Tenjou'in Asuna from Yu-Gi-Oh GX?

Maybe her eyes are more of a lime green colour? The character I'm referring to is way in the back, top left corner.

Anyway, since your apparently not using your own work for a little while, I'll go ahead and guess maybe someone from Fairy Tail? I think you've mentioned watching or reading that anime/manga at some point.
No, you were right, it's yellow. I didn't know which character you were talking about and I didn't take the time to check... Besides this character is among the "scrapped" ones. No, I don't think I'll use anything related to Fairy Tail... I'll just say that my next avatars won't feature any fanart that wasn't made by me.

Another tough anime-like female character like Lightning from FF13 or Erza from Fairy Tail.

they might use a strange species with roses on them

Since weekend is approaching, all I can guess is that it'll be a non-Pokemon avatar and probably not a fanart (could range from live-action to cartoon shots)

Back
Top Bottom