• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What do you think the above user will use as their next avatar?

I'll keep guessing and I'll guess again: one of your own arts.

Something Yu-Gi-Oh! related.

You are particularly consistent with some 'guesses', even when other users input otherwise that their tastes/ideas for avatars don't really gel with your guesses... But I digress
You seem inclined towards your apparent female lead, Aria. So... guessing her.
At first I wasn't gonna answer to it, but after rereadind, and since you mentioned other people's inputs, I will say there's a reason I'm currently using her the most as the avatar: she's currently my favorite character to draw and the one I've got the most finished arts so far. I'm very slow when it comes to finishing a whole art, (sketching, lineart (tracing), coloring, shading, lighting), taking me basically hours from the sketching part all the way to the lighting part, which means I usually go for characters I better enjoy (or have a good grasp already) when the will of producing something new come.

Back
Top Bottom