• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What do you think the above user will use as their next avatar?

I've guessed it a couple of times, and I'll again. Sin from Final Fantasy X

idk I could see you eventually using this sort of avatar.

Several years ago, when I was still a Total Drama fan and fanfic writer, before I opened any account here on Bulba, I was known as NogizakaHarukaFan (Nogizaka Haruka from the anime "Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu) on deviantArt, and my avatar was exactly this one I'm posting now:

nogizaka-haruka-no-himitsu.jpg

Since this character kinda matches the one you are using right now, the cute anime girl, I'm guessing you're using her next, just because xD

(Btw how much tastes change. In the early 2010s my main account avatar was about a cute anime girl from an official series, while nearly 10 years later it's about a really strong Super Heroine who fights for Canada, one that I made myself)

A character from Land of the Lustrous/Houseki no Kuni?

The only hint I'll give is that they're from an anime that is about to come out and said anime was adapted from a manga that's still ongoing, having reached over 320+ chapters.

Some character from Bluelock?

(I do collect a bunch of manga magazines, and of course I won't look all of them individually so it'll be a series of random guesses)

Back
Top Bottom