• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What do you want in Gen 6?

My hopes for generation six are merely what pokemon needs! New Eevee forms! I love Umbreon, and the others, but it would be nice to see some change in my team as far a dog/cat/fox(s). Maybe a dragon eevee? Or a ghost eevee? The most recent ones are leafeon and glaceon. They're okay, but Unova not having any new ones kind of let me down! Come on gen six!!!

-Character customization
-360 degree movement, or 8 direction movement at the very least
-Starters with interesting dual types when they evolve
-A Normal/Ghost type
-A Fighting/Flying type
-Battle Hilbert and/or Hilda post-game like Red in G/S/C
-More than 100 new Pokemon

I want the ability to import pokemon. Having to move only 6 at a time via the current method (or simple trading if both games are in the same generation) takes WAY too long. Example: I have ~500 pokemon in Black version, so when Black 2 came out, I wanted to move them over to that. However, since I couldn't import them all at once or even a box at a time, i had to catch a weak pokemon 500 times and trade 500 times. I bought Black 2 on release day and I still haven't finished.

By import, I mean you have both games and two systems, then you press a button and boom, all the pokemon are sent to your new game. It would be okay if they only let you do it in the post game.

Oh God yes! I didn't catch 500+ Pokémon since I wanted to keep all my Pokémon on Black, so I just traded the Pokémon back once I got the data on Black 2. Took me weeks just to get that done....

It would be so awesome to get a better transfer system in the next Generation.

This is in fact quite similar to what I have been wanting for some time: Now that we have online user profiles for the Dream World, why not take it a step further and let us use those profiles to store and synch game data? More than anything else, I'd like to be able to synch my Pokédex between all my different versions, so that I wouldn't have to catch the same Pokémon several times or trade between games. It shouldn't be too hard to integrate, and they could make an app for the 3DS to let you administrate the account.

I'd also like to be able to trade several Pokémon at once, and transfer more than six at a time, as mentioned above. Oh, and trainer customisation sounds fun.

REMAKES OF POKEMON E/R/S :D i would love that

ALSO ....... A Ghost Eeveelution and Dragon Eeveelution with a kind of Eevee version but a dragon called Dragoes which evolves with areas you level it in like an icy mountaine for ice, a cave for rock/ground, a volcano for fire, Etc.
and smart realistic AIs becuase in my pokemon black 2 in the leader tournament its showed Brycen Vs Chili and Brycen won and he was ice Or like i saw Brock Vs Blaine and somehow Blaine won -.-
and finally NO AUDINOS IN RUSTLING GRASS (those little evil creatures are annoying while trying to find another pokemon:thumbup:

MORE IDEAS
*****BRING CONTESTS BACK***** T^T
----------ELEMENTAL ELITE FOUR------------
* Searling * = Fire (Male)
* Hyndro * = Water (Male)
* Leaphanie* = Grass (Female)
* Volkanet * = Electric(Female)

*- CHAMPION-*
Dernice - Ice (Female)

i got a good Eeveelution :D
Ghost = Either Wraithion, or Phantomion ?
Dragon = Whyvion, or Basilion ? (made reasearch and found out Wyvern and Basilisk are ways to say dragon)

Last edited by a moderator:
MORE IDEAS
*****BRING CONTESTS BACK***** T^T
----------ELEMENTAL ELITE FOUR------------
* Searling * = Fire (Male)
* Hyndro * = Water (Male)
* Leaphanie* = Grass (Female)
* Volkanet * = Electric(Female)

*- CHAMPION-*
Dernice - Ice (Female)

Dragon = Whyvion, or Basilion ? (made reasearch and found out Wyvern and Basilisk are ways to say dragon)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well we have Hilbert's twin brother and an female Ranger for characters
That is why they don't look good, at least to me.
Hilbert was cool, but we don't need his clone and although the girl has some nice clothes, I don't like everything else in her design.

But it is just me.

This is where my theory kicked in in another thread.
There is customization and the way it works is you first choose a trainer class (Breeder, Rich Boy, Hiker, previous protaganists etc.) and then change them to a design you like. The trailer just showed a basic Ranger and Hilbert with slight customization probably because using a bunch of different avatars may confuse the viewers or something.
However, seeing as though we got Lucas in Sinnoh, who looks like concept art for Red, we may *shudder* get sunglasses Hilbert.
But I don't think I've ever seen this much hype for trainer customization, so....idk that probably means nothing.

Oh my Arceus I forgot the most important thing a pokémon fan wishes for future pokémon games....pokémon.
-Dolphin
-Korilla
-Armajay (Armadilo plus Blue Jay, I know, GENIUS)
-Panda
-Water type reptile
-Another pony. Why not?
-A pokémon who evolves into 4 different pokémon, depending on the season, or this could be implemented into the eeveelutions (Autumn/Spring = Bug Eevee Winter/Summer = Steel Eevee)
Yeah, bad eeveelutions but someone....you know....come up with better ones.

I could see the ghost Eevee looking like a mummy
I would be very disappointed if they made a dragon Eevee, I would rather see a Ground/Fighting/Poison
When I think of dragons I think pseudo legendary, which Eevee definitely is not

It would have to end with "eon"
Flareon
Jolteon
Vaporeon
Umbreon
Espeon
Glaceon
Leafeon

Just replace your I's with E's it was a simple mistake.
Wratheon sounds like a good Fighting Eevee, I misread Wraith and seen Wrath and thought "hey that could work" lol

-A pokemon based off of an actual Elephant (large and badass)
-A ghost horse pokemon
-in-battle pokedex
-Contests to return but in a more anime format
-Secondary contests that you can take part in (bug catching contest , fishing contest , various battle tournaments , Grand Festival [if contests return])

I know theres more stuff i want but i cant think of them right now.

They should have some side quests. I like the Grand Festival idea. That way we can be trainers collecting
-Badges
-Ribbons
-Symbols (thats the battle frontier thing right?)

In Gen 4 I remember a man saying a trainer has 2 paths: Gyms or Contests, or something similar to that. So it always made me wonder if we could go for both, but in the anime fashion with the grand festival.

I think I'd like to see some more Dinosaur-based Pokemon, considering I'm a real Dinosaur-buff.

I'd love to see a Pokemon family based on various dromaeosaurid theropod dinosaurs, like Velociraptor and Utahraptor.

A Ghost-type Eeveelution, maybe? Named Eidoleon (comes from the word eidolon, meaning phantom or apparition). Maybe a Poison-type as well, named Miasmeon (comes from miasma, poisonous gases/fumes).

They should make more dragon pokemon. they should also make some of the older pokemon to evolve.

More Ghost Pokemon, Gen V introduced a fair few but there are only 27 in total which is pretty low in comparison to other types.

A way for us to actually see our EV and IVs.

Something like this:

Pokemonstatpage_zpsb0169469.png

When they introduce such "complicated" things like this I think we should be able to see them.

IVs may not happen since they're supposed to be hidden though, but I'm tired of not being able to find out the IVs of your Pokemon in a convenient way. Let us find them out without tedious calculations and fan-made online IV calculators or NPCs that tell us vague phrases. I just want clear answers in some way, that is all.

At this point, I've given up on expectations. I'm just going to take whatever big shockers they throw at us.

Back
Top Bottom