• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What do you want in Gen 6?

No, it is the longest place name in the world. Second longest is Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch in Wales.

Longest is the proper name for Bangkock, but I think it's the longest place name in an English-speaking country.
Bangkok is Thai is Krung Thep Maha Nakhon, not that long.

Sorry, it's the ceremonial name. Which is: Krung Thep Mahanakhon Amon Rattanakosin Mahintharayutthaya Mahadilok Phop Noppharat Ratchathani Burirom Udomratchaniwet Mahasathan Amon Phiman Awatan Sathit Sakkathattiya Witsanukam Prasit.

I think I win :p

Perhaps the statistic counts single words. Without spaces.

The wall of quotes says that I said "No, it is the longest place name in the world. Second longest is Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch in Wales." even though I didn't :lol:

Anyway, on topic:
I'd like to see a Professor Oak cameo in Gen VI, especially since he wasn't shown in B/W or B2/W2 (to my knowledge)

The wall of quotes says that I said "No, it is the longest place name in the world. Second longest is Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch in Wales." even though I didn't :lol:

Anyway, on topic:
I'd like to see a Professor Oak cameo in Gen VI, especially since he wasn't shown in B/W or B2/W2 (to my knowledge)

I believe that was the fault of BlazeMaster.

Yes, Professor Oak would be good to see again. How long has it been since we last saw him in a game?

Well I for one would love to see some more Eeveelutions. I've only come up with one idea, but the ground type eevee evolution - QUAKEON (Kway KEE On)

How about Dragon and Steel - Draceon and Titaneon.

EDIT:
The wall of quotes says that I said "No, it is the longest place name in the world. Second longest is Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch in Wales." even though I didn't
I said that, but it wasn't my fault the quote says it was you. Obviously there was something wrong with the quote tag.

I think a region based on Egypt would be perfect for the simple fact they could use stuff like the pyramids, mummies etc would be good for the story, new pokemon etc.

I also think DLC could work in pokemon game maybe like extra quest on a battle frontier or something.

Here's an idea for gen. 6.
Gamefreak should keep the whole Pokemon walks with you and when you encounter a wild Pokemon or battle another trainer it switches to your Pokemon like Mystery Dungeon.

What I would like in Gen 6 is
New Pokémon (Duh), about 100-135
Evolutions and pre-evolutions of pokémon from all the previous regions (but not a lot maybe 2 for each region)
on the Nintendo 3DS
a Battle Frontier with new types of buildings
References to previous games/regions
a Home console game more like Pokémon Colosseum/XD but without the snagging Pokémon and more like the handheld games and a mode that is similar to Pokémon Stadium/Battle Revolution
and the obvious things are new moves, abilities and items and yea.

Based off of Western Washington. Hey, it's plausible. Nintendo of America is in Redmond, WA.

I would like to see:

- Starter-Pokemon: bird (grass), thorny devil (fire) and elephant (water)

- new Eeveelutions for example dragon and fight type

- a big region completely in 3D

- the region should be based on Europe

- a dark type gym leader

- fossil pokemon: saber tooth tiger and mammoth

- new evolutions and preevolutions of old pokemon

- an evolution for swoobat

- a fast worldwide release

I would like gen 6 to take advantage of both the wii u and 3ds. the games could both be fully fledged titles and they would each have different storyline but playing one game could increase certain things in the other game, but more than just trading pokemon. Maybe they could unlock entire areas with side-missions and unique items not found in either game unless with the "syncing". Also, unexpected but awesome would be multiple regions and a fully 3d game.

I just thought of a new Pokémon based on the Komodo dragon, and it should be Dragon/Poison. You know, because their saliva is poisonous. It has no evolutionary relatives. It belongs to the Dragon egg group and the Field egg group. Its abilities would be Intimidate and Hyper Cutter. I have enough free time so I designed its whole moveset:

Start Dragon Rage
Start Tail Whip
7 Bite
11 Poison Fang
19 Dragon Tail
24 Slash
28 Dig (Komodo dragons build their nests and shelter underground).
35 Crunch
42 Toxic
53 Dragon Claw
64 Gunk Shot

TM01 Hone Claws
TM02 Dragon Claw
TM06 Toxic
TM09 Venoshock
TM10 Hidden Power
TM11 Sunny Day (after they eat their prey, Komodo dragons stay under the sunlight to accelerate digestion)
TM12 Taunt
TM15 Hyper Beam
TM17 Protect
TM21 Frustration
TM23 Smack Down
TM26 Earthquake
TM27 Return
TM28 Dig
TM32 Double Team
TM34 Sludge Wave
TM35 Flamethrower
TM36 Sludge Bomb
TM38 Fire Blast
TM42 Facade
TM44 Rest
TM45 Attract
TM54 False Swipe
TM59 Incinerate
TM65 Shadow Claw
TM66 Payback
TM67 Retaliate
TM68 Giga Impact
TM73 Thunder Wave
TM78 Bulldoze
TM80 Rock Slide
TM82 Dragon Tail
TM83 Work Up
TM84 Poison Jab
TM87 Swagger
TM89 U-Turn
TM93 Wild Charge

Tutor Moves:

Drill Run
Super Fang
Dual Chop
Gunk Shot
Last Resort
Block
Iron Tail
Aqua Tail
Earth Power
Superpower
Dragon Pulse
Outrage
Endeavor

Its stats would be:

HP 75
Attack 115
Defense 85
Special Attack 65
Special Defense 80
Speed 80
Total: 500

What do you guys think?

Last edited:
I just thought of a new Pokémon based on the Komodo dragon, and it should be Dragon/Poison. You know, because their saliva is poisonous. It has no evolutionary relatives. It belongs to the Dragon egg group and the Field egg group. Its abilities would be Intimidate and Hyper Cutter. I have enough free time so I designed its whole moveset:

Start Dragon Rage
Start Tail Whip
7 Bite
11 Poison Fang
19 Dragon Tail
24 Slash
28 Dig (Komodo dragons build their nests and shelter underground).
35 Crunch
42 Toxic
53 Dragon Claw
64 Gunk Shot

TM01 Hone Claws
TM02 Dragon Claw
TM06 Toxic
TM09 Venoshock
TM10 Hidden Power
TM11 Sunny Day (after they eat their prey, Komodo dragons stay under the sunlight to accelerate digestion)
TM12 Taunt
TM15 Hyper Beam
TM17 Protect
TM21 Frustration
TM23 Smack Down
TM26 Earthquake
TM27 Return
TM28 Dig
TM32 Double Team
TM34 Sludge Wave
TM35 Flamethrower
TM36 Sludge Bomb
TM38 Fire Blast
TM42 Facade
TM44 Rest
TM45 Attract
TM54 False Swipe
TM59 Incinerate
TM65 Shadow Claw
TM66 Payback
TM67 Retaliate
TM68 Giga Impact
TM73 Thunder Wave
TM78 Bulldoze
TM80 Rock Slide
TM82 Dragon Tail
TM83 Work Up
TM84 Poison Jab
TM87 Swagger
TM89 U-Turn
TM93 Wild Charge

Tutor Moves:

Drill Run
Super Fang
Dual Chop
Gunk Shot
Last Resort
Block
Iron Tail
Aqua Tail
Earth Power
Superpower
Dragon Pulse
Outrage
Endeavor

Its stats would be:

HP 75
Attack 115
Defense 85
Special Attack 65
Special Defense 80
Speed 80
Total: 500

What do you guys think?

Quite like the sound of this, strange how they haven't done a Komodo Dragon yet. Personally I'd like to see this as a 3 stage evo line. Other than that, nice.

Quite like the sound of this, strange how they haven't done a Komodo Dragon yet. Personally I'd like to see this as a 3 stage evo line. Other than that, nice.

Thanks! Well, it could also be. I think the coolest part is the unique Dragon/Poison typing. It would be doubly resistant to Grass! They really should do it D:

Predictions for Gen VI
Starters: all dual types throughout evolutions. Grass/Dragon-type reptile-based Pokémon (perfect choice), Fire/Fighting-type dog-based Pokémon (Not Flareon, please), Water/Flying-type flying-squirrel-based Pokémon (Emolga looks good, but I don't want to see many electric squirrels (including flying squirrels)).

Number of new Pokémon: over 100 plus new cross-gen evos and pre-evos.

Other: More Move Tutors, all new Trainers for Gen VI including RSE remakes. Revised Egg Grouping systems.

I'd like to see a platypus Pokémon. (no, Psyduck doesn't count) I also hope they add a giant contest hall where you can do contests, super contests and musicals, and right next to it a Pokéathlon Dome that's just like the old Pokéathlon except with new games and features and better stuff at the prize shop, and I hope they bring back the secret bases too, that'd be awesome.

edit: I also want a hummingbird Pokémon. And we need more Pokémon whose names start with the letters X, Q and Y.

Last edited:
I just want to see a Jaguar pokémon (Electric/Fighting type).

With that, I'm happy.

I want:

- Dual-typed starters.
- A female evil team boss.
- Starters based on myths, like Gen IV ones.
- A non-"slutty" female player character, like Mei.
- More dark-skinned characters like Phoebe, Iris and Marlon.
- 100~115 completely new Pokémon and 15~20 evolutions for old ones.

Also, a region based on Mexico or some Latin American country would be pretty nice, in my opinion.

Plus. I want them to keep the sprite-based characters in the overworld.
They do not need to fully transform the game in 3D just because the 3DS has enough power to handle it.

And here is what I do not want: Water and Electric Gyms.

• Top of the notch graphics with epic use of GF's 3D rendering engine, without the ugly pixilization that appeared in BW, especially in battles.
  • A pure evil team with actual evil purposes.
  • An engaging story-line, as opposed to the side-stories presented in earlier games.
  • An actual challenge for once, as opposed to the ridiculously easy gameplay of previous generations.
  • Some evolutions of previous Pokemon would be great!

That's it for me!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom