• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What does the above Pokémon remind you of?

Reminds me of my old Pokémon Trainer Club username from around 2010ish. I really loved Lotad at the time and it was my second favorite Pokémon after Eevee, so I chose the name "Lotad_Eevee". Inspired, I know :p

Cherubi

Screenshot_20231021_203310_Pokmon Masters EX.png

This was when I tackled this stage, got absolutely annihilated several times over, finally won after being given the advice to use Victor + Spectrier, and then dominated the fight to get a 4 star medal. The Rampardos hit  ludicrously hard for a Pokémon. I know it's a Rampardos but no. This one was not hitting as hard as Rampardos in mainline games. It was a full on nuclear warhead strapped to a Z-Crystal with Roark making Z-Move dances off it and firing all 3 of my Pokémon to an automatic 0% health. Forget Steven. Forget Cynthia. Roark was out there making Champions look weak.

Haze worked so well here and I managed to win. I tried again after and managed to get the 4 star medal for this story, thanks to Evelyn's Entei stacking up defense buffs on top of Spectrier clearing opposing stats out with Haze and Zerena being... Zerena.

I'm glad I ended up dominating this battle challenge because it's been 3 months since this fight, I've only been playing the game for 4 months, and it's still quite possibly the most difficult battle I've won in Masters so far.

Spectrier

A handful of things.

1) Squishy from the Pokémon anime
2) The way it was handled in the games, debuted in XY as a cave boss, cells scattered across Alola to investigate its region; we were able to piece cells together to build our own Zygarde from scratch, then allow it to transform into an Ultra Megazord. I find this stands out because they used the Pokémon's lore and concept and had us piece everything together ourselves for a slightly more personalized experience with a legendary Pokémon.
3) Build-A-Legend - something I used to refer to Zygarde as during the beginning of SM, like Build-A-Bear.
4) The interesting Serena + Zygarde Master Sync Pair in Pokémon Masters EX. It is broken and fun. At first I wondered why Zygarde wasn't given to Bonnie but then I thought about what Serena having Zygarde could entail and this became my favorite sync pair in the game.
5) ...Zygarde-Complete's bulk in the main series games. Holy heck.

Xerneas

Back
Top Bottom