• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

Nintendo 3DS
Xenoblade Chronicles (Still not sure if I want this or if I should just finish playing the Wii version, but it's such a huge game I think I would prefer to have it on-the-go so that I'm not glued to my sofa for hours. I wouldn't mind double-dipping for a game like this.)

Wii U
Splatoon
Xenoblade Chronicles X

Playstation 4
Uncharted: A Thief's End
Mass Effect 4
(These two games would make me bite and purchase a PS4.)

Well, appart from the various Nintendo titles that have already been mentioned (such as Zelda U, MM 3D, Xenoblade Chronicles X, etc.) I only just found out that this is a thing:

[video=youtube;mr4WKuiQKfM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mr4WKuiQKfM[/video]

Also, here's another thing I just found out existed and I can't express in words how much I need it right now, so I'll simply say that I NEED IT RIGHT NOW!!!

[video=youtube;SzwHpr7bwGg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzwHpr7bwGg[/video]

Oh my gosh a new FE for 3DS was just announced!!! Looking forward to this and hopefully SMT x FE.

edit: Forgot to mention fan-made MOTHER 4!

Last edited:
While not a new game, after today's Nintendo Direct, I am absolutely STOKED to have the chance to play the Metroid Prime Trilogy, especially for $10!

So the recent Nintendo Direct added some games to my list!

In addition to the games I listed earlier on this page, I'm also interested in Metroid Prime Trilogy for the Wii U, and the following games for the Nintendo 3DS: Puzzles & Dragons Z + Puzzles & Dragons: Super Mario Bros. Edition, IronFall: Invasion, Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, and maaaybe Citizens of Earth.

FE14,SMTxFE (it better come out this year,or I KNOW it's canceled),Yoshi's Wolly World and Kirby and the Rainbow Curse.Also Golden Sun:The Lost Age and Fire Emblem:The Sacred Stones because I have a feeling one will go on VC this year.

I'm rather looking foward to the Wii games being released on the Wii U e-Shop - Donkey Kong Country Returns, Kirby's Adventure Wii (a.ka. Kirby's Return to Dream Land), Punch-Out!! and Sin and Punishment: Successor of the Skies. Oh, and if you were wondering why the Metroid Prime Trilogy wasn't on that list, it's because I already have a physical copy. *Brags*

I got plans for Majora's Mask 3D and the Wii U port of Punch-Out!!. I missed playing that one, it was so much fun fighting Super Macho Man, considering I don't think I would ever beat the NES version of him.

Also, having my friends see him flex his pecs disturbingly is worth the reactions. :D

I'm really looking forward to the new Fire Emblem game this year. I am actually more excited for it than I was for ORAS

Well, appart from the various Nintendo titles that have already been mentioned (such as Zelda U, MM 3D, Xenoblade Chronicles X, etc.) I only just found out that this is a thing:

WHOA, I hadn't seen this teaser yet! Thanks for alerting me of this. I love Etrian Odyssey. Now there is this and 2's remake that I have to waste money on!

WHOA, I hadn't seen this teaser yet! Thanks for alerting me of this. I love Etrian Odyssey. Now there is this and 2's remake that I have to waste money on!

Huh, I didn't know that EOU II was a thing... Guess I'll add that to the list of games I'm looking foward to, thanks for pointing it out to me. :)

Cant wait for The Order 1886, J-Stars Victory Vs+, Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward, Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters, Atelier Shallie, and Mario Party 10.

Persona 5! I hope it's even better than 4 which I'm currently playing.

Of course the new Fire Emblem as well, it looks great!

Level-5 announced that it would unveil a new PS4 RPG during E3 this year, so I'm hoping it's a sequel to Ni No Kuni!

Kirby and the Rainbow Curse, Yoshi's Wooly World, Puzzle and Dragons Z + Puzzle and Dragons: Super Mario Edition, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D, Project Steam, Zelda U, and Fire Emblem.

Mario maker can't come out soon enough for me! Let's get a release window!

Also the rest of Moon Chronicles, but that's out in 3 days and I can wait (I hope...)

Mortal Kombat X Mortal Kombat X Mortal Kombat X Mortal Kombat X Mortal Kombat X

2 and a half months to wait!!!

Back
Top Bottom