• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

Recently, I have taken an interest in a certian fighting game by the name of Them's Fightin' Herds and might I ad that I really like the title pun there, to the point where I am thinking of doing something similar to those Pokkén blogs did back when we could still make blogs, where I take a look at what each character can do and all that stuff... Then again, I might not do that if it has Street Fighter-esque imputs for special moves since I struggle with those in the heat of battle, but if so then I guess I can do something like what Touya did with the Etrian Odyssey games, but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. Either way, I just hope I have a computer that can actually run it by the time that it comes out.

Horizon Zero Dawn
Nioh
Red Dead 2
God of War
Final Fantasy XII Zodiac Age
Resident Evil VII
Mass Effect Androma (maybe)

HZD, Nioh and RE7 are all released within the next month or so. Should be fun.

I also want to play Breath of the Wild, but not going to buy a Switch just for it. I can wait.

I'm really excited for Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild and Super Mario Odyssey. And from what we've been shown so far, Project Octopath Traveler seems interesting.

Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia. Dungeon exploring in a Fire emblem game seems interesting.

Mass Effect: Andromeda (sort of, just hope it's good)
Fire Emblem: Heroes
Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia
Fire Emblem Warriors
The Fire Emblem game that comes out on the Switch in 2018

Just...all the Fire Emblem.

Finally got around to preordering Persona 5 now that I own a PS4. Other than that, Danganronpa v3, the new Fire Emblem, Zelda, and Nier: Automata have my interest.

Story of Seasons- Trio of Towns (it's out next month)
Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia

Fire Emblem Warriors. I mean, I haven't seen anything regarding the game itself, but if Hyrule Warriors is any indication, it'll be good.

• Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
• Super Mario Odyssey
• Fire Emblem Warriors
• Skyrim (on the Switch)

Basically all Switch games right now. xD

Obligatory mention of the new Zelda game aside, I hear that Shovel Knight's next DLC pack (Specter of Torment) is releasing soon, so I'm definitely hyped to play that.

Only 10 days to the new Zelda. It looks great.
I can't wait to bomb some Dodongo's in HD

Horizon Zero Dawn in about a week's time, can't wait. Reviews for it have been really impressive on the whole, so I hope it doesn't disappoint me. I've been trying to keep away from watching/reading too much so I don't spoil anything.

Right back to anticipating Persona 5, which will release next month. I feel like I've been waiting for the game forever.

Right back to anticipating Persona 5, which will release next month. I feel like I've been waiting for the game forever.
Basically this! Only about a month left after waiting for a few years for this.

Cyberdimension Neptunia 4 Goddesses Online

Just saw the announcement trailer and I am so hyped!!!!

Back
Top Bottom