• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What has been your Worst Pokemon nduced Sweary Outburst?

Nintendo, regardless of how you felt, didn't have anything to do with it really.

Mine was when I last tried to challenge Goyou. I got so fed up with him killing me 12200 time that I swore out loud for atleast a minute. I still can't beat Goyou D=.

GAH!

The amount of people using "Neatoru" is killing me.

Not Naetoru, and not Naetle. But "Neatoru" as in, "THAT IS SUPER NEATORU!"

Most of mine are probably from:

- Legendary battles. I believe Rayquaza was the worse. It was confused, but each turn managed to attack instead of hitting itself. And then it finally gets down to the amount of HP I want it at.. and hits itself that round, knocking itself out.

- Having a difficult battle, having only one pokemon left on your team and you're one hit away from finally getting the battle over with.. and your opponent uses a Full Restore or some such.

- Mt Battle in Pokemon XD. I was only going through Mt Battle to get the Johto starters at the end. I knew I'd have to go through it twice because I needed Cyndaquil and Chikorita. I played through the first time but wasn't aware that I couldn't leave Mt Battle.. so I beat it, and wasn't able to get one of the starters. -_-; Had to play through again (and then again after that to get the other starter). Wouldn't have been so bad if all the battle animations and crap didn't take forever.

Vaporean kicks ass!!!! X),Frosty (Vaporean) was the last Pokemon i had also when i was fighting my rival, in Green also XD He used Hydro pump and killed his damn Charizard!!!

Most of mine are probably from:

- Legendary battles. I believe Rayquaza was the worse. It was confused, but each turn managed to attack instead of hitting itself. And then it finally gets down to the amount of HP I want it at.. and hits itself that round, knocking itself out.[/QUOTE/]

Agreed. I hate that Rayquaza. I still haven't caught it after over three hundred hours of Gameplay. I just leave it to sulk in it's fortress of solitude now. P.S. My worst video game induced sweary fit was probably when me and my friend were playing Star wars: Episode One Jedi power battles (yes it's an old game!) and I was just running into droids, killing them with my words. The worst sweary fit I've heard is when another one of my friends and I were playing Everything or Nothing. I had an AK'47 and was charging into the middle of battlefields with auato-aim on. He charged straight up to the soldiers and took them on with his bare hands, swearing all the way through.

the biggest swearing fit iv ever had was when i was climbing sky pillar and i always fall down to the effing ground floor after abiout three floors of nuthing going wrong
and evrytime i swear so much people must be able to hear me 50 miles away

I dont have any sweary outbursts but i can get realy realy mad and start yelling at people. My worst was when i accidentaly made entei faint but i had never seen it before so i couldnt just turn it off and try to find it again. I was realy mad and was raving about it for a week afterward until i found it again and then i got realy mad the whole week trying and later failing to catch it I hate getting the dogs but it is worth it when you get it

Oh boy, I've had quite a few of these Pokemon related cursing moments, that's for sure.

Obviously, they would be:

- When Pokemon USA obtained the rights to the anime from 4Kids, and I remember the exact thread too. It was the "o.o It really happened" thread in the anime forum. Apparently, the Bulbacast predicted that event. Woah, now that I mention it, that's pretty weird indeed how that turned out...... O_O

- When we found out the voice actors were replaced. I really had a "WTF" moment there. That was a very terrible experience for me, and a sad day for fans of the original VAs.

- When I watched the original Mastermind of Mirage Pokemon special on KidsWB. Yes, on that day, I had a very angry "WTF" moment.

- When I saw the first few episodes of Battle Frontier, and heard how the voices weren't improved much at all (in my opinion).

Again, no. I was very disappointed the voice actors weren't going to continue, but the Season 9 dub turned out well so I don't mind as much anymore.
Yes, Scott, the season 9 dub may have turned out good for you, but it didn't turn out good for me. I know other people who also weren't satisfied with how season 9 turned out. :-(

And by the way, I know that I watch Battle Frontier, but I'm not watching it because I enjoy it. I watch it only because: 1. It's the Pokemon dub, and I could never stop watching the dub because I'm very attached to it. 2. To see if Ash's new VA will ever meet my expectations, or make Ash's new voice sound much closer to the original Ash voice (that's highly unlikely to happen).

Most of my Pokemon-induced cussing fits have only happened recently.

1. After I beat Pokemon XD on the GC, I hunted down Miror B. in the hopes of Snagging the Shadow Dragonite. I already knew he had a team of Ludicolos, but what did I care? I'd beaten Ludicolos before. Little did I realize that they were TWENTY LEVELS HIGHER than my team! Needless to say, having a team of stupid Ludicolos hand my ass to me on a plate three times in a row resulted in quite the pottymouth on my part. After the third time, I thought to myself "All right, you afro-asshole, I tried to play fair, but if you're gonna be a bitch about it, you've left me with no choice. I'M BUSTING OUT THE LEGENDARY FUCKING BIRDS ON YOUR BITCH ASS!"

And I did. And I kicked his ass, Snagged his Dragonite, and laughed like a hyena.

2. Most of the Gym Leaders in Emerald, and the one nasty habit of theirs that pisses me off to no end.

Just when you manage to get one of their Pokemon's HP into the red, they pull out a Super Potion or a Hyper Potion and heal the bitch to full health. Whenever that happens to me, the F word flows from me like a bubbling spring.

3. (and this is the one that caused the most swearing) One word: FEEBAS!

The hours and hours I spent trying to find the bastard in over 31 flavors of swearing.

I have two.

1. This is the first time I've known about games before the US release/ info release in english. When I heard Pokemon USA had released info on D/P at its website my inner fanboy took over and I was "**** yes! **** yes!!!".

2. I had finished beating the FR elite four after 3 hours of nonstop battling,losing,rebattling,losing and finally winning. Last time I saved my Charizard was at level 53(charizard was the best on my game) and when I beat the E4 it was at 68. My little cousin was over at the time, and he is really really hyper at all times. He ran into my room, saw me on my bed playing the game and then kept on asking me to play it. I finally let him hold the game and he doesnt know what to do. "This is stupid" he said and then THREW my GBA. The batteries fell out of it. "NO. DAMNIT. GET OUT OF MY ROOM. JESUS ******* CHRIST. STUPID KID. GO TO HELL YOU PIECE OF ****." It was pretty intense since the kid was only 6 at the time.
I overreact too much. :(

One of my happiest moments was when I found a Gligar shiny on my Silver game, I had no clue what it was and I had just assumed that it was a glitch in the game but I was so stoked and I showed it around to everybody that had a game. (I've only ever found two shiny's, Gligar and Whismur.)

And then my worst swear moments was when my Silver cartridge (the one that caused my happiest bit of euphoria) corrupted and I had totally pwn'd on that game. I was pissed beyond belief. Also when my cousin used my masterball on some dumb pokémon and I was saving it for Latios.

I recently built up a nine win streak on Battle Dome and was facng Tucker to earn a gold symbol and he utterly obliterated me I didn't even do any damage. I won't tell you what words Iused because you'd probably faint if your under 10 or have a weak heart.

"This is stupid" he said and then THREW my GBA. The batteries fell out of it".

See, that's why little kids should be avoided at all costs. When I find out that there's going to be a comming to my house, I run to the room, take shelter and barricade the door. Stupid small humans...I don't know why so many people insist on having them.

One of many times I've thrown a strings of bad words.

In Pokemon pinball: triyng beat that F'ing Mewtwo stage. The damn s''t drove me crazy. Not to mention trying to capture Mew. 3 hits my ass! It took more than 100 tries. ARRRRGH!

Pokemon Stadium: That cheap ass gambler in the Round 2 masters cup. Always gets lucky with those OHKO shots. Broke three controllers because of him alone.

FR/LG: The safari zone. Obviously, Tauros, Chansey & Kangaskhan. Why won't they let me get them? Am I not a worthy trainer? Do they see me as a cheap piece of amusement, to toy with my hopes & mock me before they leave me like that? How cruel it is. ;_;

I swear often about critical hits. But my worst? Maybe when I had Narrowed down the possible Feebas squares to about 30. Then I decided to take a break and I flew around and stuff. Then I heard something so I sailed to Dewford and changed the phrase to "Tasty Children" for a laugh. Then I realized what the crap I had just done like 3 seconds after I pressed "ok" then I freaked out. I was playing on my ds at the time and it damn nearly made me impale my touch screen with the stupid stylus.
And the worst part? I'm too lazy to go back and do that process again. I just hope I can trade for one on D/P.

Oh, another one when I was naive and 8 years old.. I had started to play Red, and raised my starter and my entire team to level 36. And I had just beaten Lt. Surge. Anyway, I was proud of my team, and then I walked on to the cave that requires Flash (I forget it's name, it's East of Cerulean.) I got to it, then I went inside and started to cry, "I broke my gameboy!" Yes, I could not figure out how the crap to light up the cave and thought I broke my game. My parents couldn't figure it out either. So anyway, we call the help hotline, agree to the 5 dollar fee, and then I explain my problem. The dude was like 20 years old, and he says, "Have you been to Diglett Cave and got HM05?"
"Yah."
"Dude, use flash."
I hang up after thanking him.
My dad asks what's up and I reply "Use flash" and he starts swearing. He's like, "We payed 10 dollars(5 per minute, and I talked for 2) for that piece of s****y advice!?!?!"

Hmm. Any others? Oh yes, when a shiny Kyogre used double-edge after using up all it's rests. It fainted and I couldn't find any more shinies.

And, a few other problems made me "Swear" with joy when I was 8. When I thought that the entire game was pressing the A button to catch the little scrolling Pokemon at the title screen of pokemon Red. Oh yes, I cought a Scyther, Charizard, Nidoking, and others.
Also, when I figured out that you left your house by walking south on the little bright square.

Both of those made me yell, "Heck yes!" then clap my hand over my mouth.

Ah, just remembered one more, lol. My sis got a pink gameboy color for Christmas(she was 6), and I lent her my pokemon blue. I was 8 here also. She was being stupid, and while we were eating at the mall in this little "Indoor Park" area, she decided to play the game near a bench. She comes back, and we leave. At home, I'm like "Can I play now?" Turns out she left it at the mall. With my game, and my parent's $90 they payed for it, she left $120 dollars at the mall.
I said,"Why the heck are you so dang stupid?!?" I was sent to my room, alright. My mom and dad swore at the loss of money, though.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom