• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What have you been really into lately?

I just got into Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. I'd always heard about how good it is, and it really does live up to expectations!

Archery. I picked it up at my university's gym back at the start of October and I've been pretty fanatical about it since.

1960s culture. I'm 24 going on 25 (January 4), but I've always felt I was born in the wrong era. I enjoy all kinds of music, but I am particularly fond of classic rock from the 60s-80s even some early 90s, basically, the music my parents grew up listening to. I also happen to enjoy newer music that sounds a lot like it could have come from the 60s (the Cake song, It's Coming Down, is one of the most Beatlesque songs I have ever heard).

pop music
mid–2000s rap music
nba live
twitter

Fencing. It's such an amazing sport. Plus, I have a legitimate reason to still be messing around with toy lightsabers at my age.

Also, I've been into The Silmarrillion. Tolkien is amazing.

Growing berries in Pokémon Pearl. LOL. I miss the individualized berry tree sprites.

Dragon Age: Inquisition. Just looking at cutscenes on Youtube, can't afford the game yet.

My internship at the local Department of Transportation and schoolwork.

For fun, it would basically be about highways and Simcity 4.

Back
Top Bottom