• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What if a Machoke Turned on Its Trainer?

I'd be more worried if a Jynx turned on it's trainer. >.>;

Meh, it'd rip the trainer to shreds, and probably be hunted down and shot or something. Oo;

The Machoke would be sent to the lifeless deserts of Orre where there would be a bounty of its head or Cipher would use it for Shadowifying. lol

I just roshambo it

It would probably be put to sleep. All though, people in the Pokemon world are very much against any kind of harm to Pokemon, so they'd might just put it to sleep until they could do something for it.

it will be COPS but Pokemon style

i could see Officer Jennys jumpin the Machoke and putting handcuffs

Now the question is, what would people do if a Gardevoir attacked its trainer? ;)

Note that I avoided using the phrase "turned on" for obvious reasons--we all know what people would do if a Gardevoir turned on its trainer--or at least, what the trainer would do. XD

Gardevoirs can't. Check it, they are all loyal to them. No matter what.

Mostly cause as childern they practically get every single thought they have from them.

But if it was possible for even the thought to appear, this would most likely cause the thing to go nuts and die quickly from insanity.

I think it depends on the species itself. Some Pokémon are bellow humans, some are equal, and some are greater.

If a Machoke were to attack its trainer, I highly doubt it would be put in a 'jail.' One Focus Punch or Brick Break and its out of there, unless it’s some special Pokémon jail of sorts. XD But I don't think so.

Personally? I think it would be sent to a Professor/Doctor. There had to be a reason for the Machoke to attack its trainer, surely they would try to understand why. They would then try to fix the problem. Much like they would with a human, since most Pokémon ARE on the same level as humans. Take Gardevoir or Alakazam for example, one could easily have a human-like friendship with either of them.

Putting the Machoke down would be a last resort, after they've tried everything imaginable.

Animals usually turn violent when they've been subject to abuse, although a lack of disipline can be responsible as well. Depending on the case with Pokemon, any Pokemon, the reaction would be different. In the case of abuse, the pokemon would have to be rehabilitated before it could be let back out into society. In the case of no disipline, well... the Pokemon is up sh*t's creek.
Yes, I know this thred is entirely nosenseical, but hey, I'm having fun!

I remember reading in Magical Beasts, the book JK Rowling released for Comic Relief UK, that a beast would be any creature that could not participate in government effectively. I guess since Machokes really are relegated to an auxiliary rôle for humans, there would be no 'arrest', but probably an inquiry into its treatment followed by release or euthanasia, as with a pet or wild animal.

I'd be more worried if a Jynx turned on it's trainer. >.>;

Meh, it'd rip the trainer to shreds, and probably be hunted down and shot or something. Oo;

No... The trainer would faint and the police would have to take him/her to a Human Center, instead! XD Ok, that might've been lame. :p

He would give one solid punch to the face, instantly beheading the trainer.

Then, if hes stupid enough to stay, he probably gets himself captured, and they try to talk to him and all. If that doesnt work, they just put him in a Pokéball, and he remains in there forever (remember the staff from Lucario and the Mystery of Mew?).

A Machoke could turn on (I mean ATTACK! ATTACK! Dont get any ideas!) its trainer if he didnt have the right badge (in the game). Or if he just feels like it.

In Pokemon Colosseum (NOT XD), Shadow Pokemon could attack trainers. If you ordered a Shadow Pokemon in hyper mode to use a non-shadow move it would perform completely wildly, like perform a different move, return to it's pokeball, and yes, attack you or the opposing trainer. (If it does so, it just says "The pokemon attacked you!" but nothing happens besides watching your guy flinch).

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom