• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What if your avatar met the avatar above?

Re: What if you avatar met the avatar above?

*Took only a few cuts and regenerates them* You're nowhere near as the strength of that deity I've fought, and your saber is nowhere near as close to that of strong magic.

"Oooooooooooooooooooh:goof:. An eye beam:flinch:. Neat:lick:"
*Poke poke poke*​

Some how just being near you makes me feel uneasy, so I'll give you fair warning try anything funny and I shall make you feel my wrath!

I've been informed that my fire attacks wouldn't cause super effective damage to you, whatever that means. Oh, well, doesn't bother me! Burn to the ground!

....Doggy! *hugs to near death*

Feel my Bite !

*tries to swim through the air, but can't get out of the fruit basket*

Well...hello there. You look even stranger than that green specimen I usually bump into...

THe vase and the wabbit get it! *destroys vase and wabbit.* THe wabbit and vase kicked the bucket! THe wabbit and vase kicked the bucket!

What are you? Are you this Mega Man X I've been hearing about? You don't look as advanced as I thought you would.

*puts in earplugs, and writes down on notepad "Bur-Burn-B-Burn Burn Burn to the- Burn! Burn! Burn! Burn to the groun- Burn! Burn to the ground!" with an irritated facial expression, then removes earplugs after a few minutes* Any other though- "BURN!! BURN!!"

*TRIES TO SUCK YOUR HEART INTO THE DARKNESS AND MAKE MORE OF IT'S KIND :)*

I can break hearts with this glare... Literally...

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom