• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What if your avatar met the avatar above?

Re: What if you avatar met the avatar above?

I am far superior than you in everyway, for I am a god. Seeing as you refuse my offer and what you say about your days in the afterlife are true, then I shall send you to my own dimension, where you be trapped by the boundaries of chaos for all eternity.

*Smashes boombox:mallet:.* "Your reasoning is pathetic, Eyeball. I've met God in Heaven and he was a slob who slept all day and smelled like hard-boiled eggs:dead:. Being a God doesn't guarantee your superiority. Also, about that alternate dimension, I could kill myself right now and take a trip to the afterlife, where they are set on keeping me on Earth. I'm sure they wouldn't mind if I asked for a little help...hmm...:idea:maybe the Spear of Destiny:lol:!

Best thing ever *grabs camera and starts recording* A eyeball vs a invincible guy with powerful weapons.

I'm gonna get loads of ratings in this video :D

Why do I even bother being in a conversation to an imbecile when he's only in the way for my conquest to take Earth. And yeah, and please record my actions, as the beings will look upon my powers.

"Curious, you talk as if you are confident that you will be able to defeat me:goof:. I will slay you like I did that dog. I will slay every being I see fit. Well prepare to become another one of my victims, Shuma-Gorath:lol:." *Stabs self in head:dead:, but will be back soon:lick:.*

Have you forgotten that I cannot be penetrated by such mere mortal weapons? Only magic or another deity will be able to halt me.

*Body disappears, then reappears holding the Spear of Destiny and with an army of unenthusiastic angels, demons, and disturbing nightmare-fuel.* "Everyone, meet my friends from the afterlife...:expect:."

Let us see how your army can deal with my own. *opens portal to unleash demons*

My avatar would probably sell tickets for the battle in order to get some more money.

"Kill the demons, and get that other guy too while your at it:bounce:!" *Begins slaughtering demons left and right with the Spear of Destiny*. "Once we're finished with them, the eyeball's next:goof:."

"Buy your tickets people, buy your tickets for the spectacle of a lifetime". "Children pay too".

*hits ^ away with one tentacle* That elder is a mere annoyance.

Pleasure to meet you! *glomps*

"Ooh:expect:. I'm Nny, who are you:eh:? Hey, where did that eyeball go? It got away just when I was about to remove its sclera:banghead:!"

It's a pleasure to meet you, my ghoulish friend. I'm Jack Skellington, the Pumpkin King. Now what's that you said about an eyeball?

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom