• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What if your avatar met the avatar above?

silence has ended!
Would you love me to send you a Full Restore?

"If you're a demon, I probably would. Doesn't sit well with me if I kill a human. On that note, what are you, anyway?"

You got a sword?
*screams*
Flareon! Where are you?

* why is everyone bringing swords here? i'm with the green-haired human on this one.
* 'cuz personally, i'm more of a gaster blaster kind of guy.

Cute pile of bones
Don't worry not interested in chewing bones.

@Lylian. I like to think off myself as part fox, part cat.

"Hi~. You really look like an old friend of mine called glaceon. Are you perhaps related to her?"

Last edited:
EDIT: Unsurprising a Ninja snuck up on me when writing such a long post.

As you arrive at the enterence to a newly discovered Labyrinth, a dark hole in the ground from which a strange blue glow emanates, you notice a strange creature staring into the hole, blocking your path. As to be expected with an unexplored area such as this, it is like nothing you have ever seen before. It seems to be a four-legged creature, white fur covering most of its body, with the fur on its ears, tail and paws coloured pink. As you slowly aproach, it turns towards the party, its eerily large, light blue eyes staring into yours with what appeared to be intelligence.

What will you do?
  • Draw your weapons
  • Slowly back away
  • Attempt to communicate

Who will attempt to communicate with it?

• Landsknecht
  • Bushi
  • Fortress
  • Runemaster
  • Medic

It was true that the creature did not seem hostile, and it looked at least somewhat intelligent. Perhaps it was safe to communicate with it. Bushi cautiously aproached the strange creature, hand on the hilt of her sword. As she got within arm's length, she asked the creature what it was, and the creature responded with a high-pitched "Sylveon." As surprised as you were that the creature actually responded to you, you thought that you could ask the Sylveon about the Labyrinth you were about to enter, though it may also be wise to learn more about it should you encounter any more in your travels.

What will you ask the creature about?

• Sylveons
  • Monsters in the Labyrinth
  • The blue glow emanating from the Labyrinth

Ever the cautious explorer, Bushi decided to ask the creature what the party was likely to face in their exploration of this new Labyrinth. However, all she got as a responce was a string of "sylv eon, sylveon sylv sylveon." Unsure if the creature was just playing dumb, you could still ask the creature a question, or you could just enter the Labyrinth and leave the Sylveon be.

What will you do?

• Continue asking the Sylveon questions
  • Enter the Labyrinth

Realising you probably wouldn't get any answers out of this creature, Bushi stood up and signaled for the rest of the party to head into the Labyrinth. As the party aproached the enterence - giving the Sylveon a wide berth - the party glanced at one another, steeling themselves for the trials ahead, and steped inside.

7th Stratum

Garden of Bulbs

Last edited:
Wait, you look like you're from an anime...

I WAS RIGHT! ANIME IS REAL!

* edginess. that's his weapon.
* he's totally ripping off that kylo guy, though. they use the exact same edginess as each other.

* oh. hey undyne.
* hows alphys and papyrus?
* and to answer your question, i simply came here.

Please note: The thread is from 7 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom