• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What if your avatar met the avatar above?

Sylvy!! who are you?

@BadAssGardevoir oh that right, you changed name, @Etrian Oddity that was fun to read.

"........Alright, I've been standing here for a while now. Where's that party I was supposed to be assigned to? ......Eh, I don't even know where I am right now. You there, have you seen a group of people that at least look like an adventure team or so?"

*stares from a distance*
"what is that? hope it's friendly"

B1F

A Seed's Begining

As you entered the new Labyrinth, you are stunned at the sight before you. A field of glowing blue grass spreads before your feet, which seems to be the cause of the blue glow you noticed at the enterence. That was not the only interesting feature of this Labyrinth, however, as you take your eyes away from the beautiful sight at your feat and look around only to find giant bulbs surounding you on all sides. How you failed to notice them as soon as you entered is a mystery, but it appears that they formed natural walls.
As you stood in awe as the strange sight before you, you felt something tapping at your feet. As you looked down, you saw the Sylveon you had met at the enterence poking at your feet with ribbon-like tendrels that you hadn't noticed before for some strange reason. When it saw that it had noticed you, it gave a happy 'sylv' and wagged its tail. Wondering what it was after, Bushi bent down and asked it what it wanted. Unsurprisingly, however, all the creature said was another string of 'sylveon sylv eon sylveons.' Still unsure what is was after, you reached into your item pack, pulled out a piece of food and left it on the ground. After a cautious shiff, the Sylveon started snacking on the food and you took that cue to move on while it was distracted.
Looking around, you noticed a path between the bulbs and started down it, drawing a map as you went. But befoe you got halfway down the natural corridor, you heard a high-pitched 'sylv' from the room you just left. As you turned around to face the Sylveon again, hands on the hilts of your weapons, you noticed tear at the edge of its eyes. It seems you weren't getting rid of this Sylveon that easilly.

What will you do?

• Draw your weapons
  • Let it accompony you

Realising that it would be hard to get rid of this Sylveon without killing it, you thought you may as well let it accompony you. After all, an extra set of... paws will probably come in handy, so you asked it if it would like to join the party. The Sylveon nodden in responce, and just like that you had a new party member, at least for the moment.

Sylveon joined the party as a guest​

Hai ex-Gardevoir, fun to read your adventure.
Can't wait for me

"I'm not a moster, I'm cute lil' fairy Pokemon to have fun with you"

* you don't know real fun.
* fun is when you make puns.
* maybe you disagree with me, perhaps you have a bone to pick with me.

"you could say that your preference for skeleton puns is to be found quite....humerus"
*muffled mechanical screeching*

* huh. guess you know how to truly live life as it is supposed to be.
* puns are great. if only papyrus can understand the art...
* he doesn't put the backbone into these sort of puns.

*ba-dum tss*
SANS, I SWEAR TO GOD STOP MAKING THOSE HORRIBLE PUNS!

* the trombone?
* yeah, man. i actually play that.
* it takes a lot of skull to play it.

*ba-dum tss*

"Well, since neither of these beings seem hostile, I shall be off to my new group soon. ...maybe I should've signed up as a Medic instead, I'm not very good with spells so far..."

GREETINGS, HUMAN! I AM THE GREAT PAPYRUS, HERE TO MAKE SURE SANS DOESN'T ASSAULT YOUR EARS WITH HORRIBLE PUNS!
* don't worry. he's cool.
YEAH! I'M A COOL DUDE ON THE INTERNET!

Please note: The thread is from 7 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom