• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What if your avatar met the avatar above?

You're more normal than that weirdo with the one ear and the fairy obsession. Cool lightsaber, BTW.

I have fought beasts greater than you. You have no purpose for me. Die.
^'s head is sliced off*

"should make a petition to banish him to the rift? i find that less hyper-aggressive actions lead to less negative results"

...Is this some sort of joke? I don't need to waste my time with imbeciles like you.

"Fire! Fire! Fire! I hope you like fire"

"wait, is it even possible for a fox to be considered a mutt? i thought that terms was exclusive to dogs and domesticated canines"

Shut your trap, tin can, unless you want your armor to be melted for use in my Shade Troopers.

I believe you're right
Isn't mutt if its to different canines mixed together - won't count if they are from the same species.

*passes by sign with letters IGN*
@Chibster love ice cream, let's go get some

Please note: The thread is from 7 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom