• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What is the last thing that made you upset?

Zima

dunno y u gotta pain 2nyt
Reaction score
Being rushed and yelled at by my mom.

My bro and boyfriend were both inexplicably upset last night and I didn't know what to do, which saddened me deeply.

I'm not really that upset about it, but the fact that I have to go to school, and that I barely slept last night is bothersome :\ .

Why does Iris have to save the day every time Ash/Co are in trouble? (after watching BW119)

The fact that I have to try my hardest to stay away from sugar from now on... ><

Myself and my stupidity... ><

Today, Not finding a close by parking when arriving at work.

Thats not what really makes me upset, so I find a parking spot around 3 streets ahead.

What makes me upset? by the time I get to work, two parking spots clear up right where I'm going to work

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom