• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What is the Ugliest Pokemon?

Abra family is quite ugly in my opinion. They are just so frail and old looking lol.

I never thought I would see the day a pokemon is based of Trash, I'm looking at you Trubbish.

Definetely Garbodor...
Come on, it's a living trash bag...
It's weird and just not... cool? :/

Garbodor. Not just because it's based off a bag of hot, steaming shit, but because it has one arm with some sort of poisonous acne-ridden penis, and another that looks like it's been horribly and inhumanely mutated.

I have to agree with Silver Mew, although Durant and Heatmor don't look like real pokemon, either.

in my opinion it's:
UGLY
1-GARBODOR!!!(you know why...)
2-Probopass(He's trying to emulate his idol... but not like that.)
3-Conkeldurr(it really scares the workers...)
4-Muk(wtf.)
5-Emboar(worst starter ever, also LOOK AT ITS NOSE!!!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Top 5 ugly pokemon and beautiful pokemon

Ugly:
1. Victreebel
2. Muk
3. Weezing
4. Probopass
5. Sudowoodo

Last edited by a moderator:
The Genie Trio, Muk, Probopass, Conkeldurr, Drowzee, and that's about it for me.

*Signs* This again. -_-
You will get used to the designs as time goes on. Soon there will be about 5 or less you will still hate.

Still.... out of all the Gen V pokes, I only like the Snivy family, Purrloin family, Audino, Munna family, Petilil family, Cottonee family, and the Zorua family. That's it I guess. The rest are pretty ugly to me :( I'm not saying that the Gen V pokes are an eyesore, but a lot of them make me think twice before throwing a pokeball.

The only one I don't like is Hypno. I think those of you who heard the song know why 0.o It also is really creepy looking, more so than ugly.

to be honest I don't find any pokemon ugly and if I do find them ugly its not in a way that says "ugh this pokemon is ugly I hate it" I say it more in a "this pokemon is so ugly that its almost cute in a way"

plus ugly pokemon deserve love too not just a pretty and cute ones >:

Still.... out of all the Gen V pokes, I only like the Snivy family, Purrloin family, Audino, Munna family, Petilil family, Cottonee family, and the Zorua family. That's it I guess. The rest are pretty ugly to me :( I'm not saying that the Gen V pokes are an eyesore, but a lot of them make me think twice before throwing a pokeball.
D:
:hugs each and every Golett she's taken in: Don't worry, I think you guys are the cutest Pokemon ever...
But seriously. Conkeldurr is horrendously ugly. It looks like some... clown thing. Some clown thing that is ugly. Ugly like...a thing. And not even ugly cute like, say, Trubbish. Just ugly.
Yeah, that one really is. So are Tympole's evolutions. The sad thing is I love Timburr and Tympole, but the final evos on both just make my skin crawl so badly that I can't use them. =/

Maybe it's just me, but I think Machamp is hideous, which is why I can't use the blasted thing. Again, its base form is so darned cute but the evolution just ruins it in my eyes.

...yet I think Golett, Golurk and Sawk are adorable. Maybe I'm insane.

what is heatran even supposed to look like? because it is not pleasant. if he wasn't so useful i'd never use him..or should i say "it"? is heatran genderless?....do i care? (no, i don't)

Bastiodon. And Jynx. And the entire Timburr line. I don't like their noses.

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom