• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

what is your fav pokemon from this game

Piplup/Prinplup/Empoleon - Oh, how long have I waited for penguins to invade the Pokemon world, and they gave us an awesome one as a starter! Now if they only do Pandas...

Buizel/Floatzel - Awesome all-around. It's just...awesome! =D

Shellos/Gastrodon - The best UU Water/Ground! And second best Water/Ground next to Swampert, of course, because Swampert is royal.

Togekiss - Paper airplane ftw! Made the Toge-line look, feel and become awesome!

Mismagius - It was one of the main reasons why I got Pearl over Diamond. She kicks arse.

Snover/Abomasnow - Xmas Tree + Instant Hail + Snow Monster = <3

Gible/Gabite/Garchomp - The only bad thing they did was outshine the Trapinch line. Besides that, land shark ftw!!

Glaceon - Most magnificent Eevee evo ever! (alliteration always!)

There's so many more, like Gallade, Bronzong, Weavile and Gliscor, but I'm too lazy to make explanations. =P

Happiny, Torterra, Lucario, Vespiqueen, Empoleon, Electvire, Toxicroak...

This region has been fantastic, but these are my top six.

electrivire, nothing beats a massive yellow thing that looks like a bee smashing the shite out of things. nuff said

My favorite game is definetly pokemon emerald!!!! its the best one so far but when pokemon diamond and pearl come out on they're probably gonna be the best!!!!! go pokemon!!!

Well for the fourth gen.. mine would have to be Drifblim (i know how lame am I)
in all the generations my fave is a tie betwenn Dewgong and Lapras (i love marine icey pokemon)
and lol i posted this before i read the others and i am shocked that a few people actually like driflim (i expected most people to put the legendaries and the starters and lucario)

mine has to be blaziken

101261.gif
[br]Click here to feed me a Rare Candy![br]Get your own at PokePlushies!

Infernape, and wasn't blaziken the starter from Ruby and Saphire?

I love everyone's favorite mischievous little electric ghost, Rotom! Also, Gallade. And Porygon Z. Giratina, too. I also love Infernape. Magnezone's one of my favorites, along with Garchomp. Other than those 7, only a few more. I won't say them, though.

4th gen-empolean
alll gen-EMPOLEAN is1st,
(1 empy(duH)
(2 rayquaza
(3 arceus
(4 magikarp(easy to tame)
(5 piplup
(6 sceptile
(7 treeko
(8 feebas(he challenges me)
(9 ALL DRAGON POKES(dragon lover)
(10 charizard(semi dragon)

Me likey drifloon. <3

In-game, I love my triple-punch lopunny.

As for battling, I have no favorite. Pokemon work best as a team. Crit-hax absol is pretty fun.

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom