• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What is your favourite Pokemon related music?

I that that the first three generation games all have excellent music, especially Gold/Silver/Crystal. I adore almost every theme from G/S/C. The later games, not so much... And trust me, this isn't nostalgia speaking in me, because I have nostalgia for Diamond.

There is, however, this from Generation V that I love:

[video=youtube;AaT_wSe6wto]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaT_wSe6wto[/video]

My favorite music from Pokemon has to be the music from Pokemon mystery dungeon. I am not sure why. I just like it

This by far:

[video=youtube;WuhqoZvyntA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuhqoZvyntA[/video]

Lugia's Theme - haunting, powerful but yet calming

Rider Willie's Theme (Friendly Battle) - come on, who doesn't like battling two Zigzagoon to some badass guitar work?

Sky Tower - Haunting but it has the "final dungeon" feel to it.

Primal Dialga Battle - Epic flutes. Enough said.

Burning Battlefield - Generation One battle theme but with some kickass guitar solos. What's not to love.

The Under - A dark industrial tune that fits well with the desertpunk setting of Orre. Especially the grungy Under where this track is heard.

Hoenn E4 Theme (Anime) - Crunchy guitars, badass orchestra and flamenco style clapping and stomping? Hell yeah!

Oh, geez, that's hard. I actually have the 10 years of Pokemon CD in my CD player right now.

But probably 2BA Master.

I tend to really like Suzukisan songs for whatever reason. Probably just because of Imakuni?. I also like songs with Musashi, Kojirou, and Nyasu, since they're my favorite anime characters. I also really like High Touch. Also Hajimari no Uta just because it's by PUFFY, one of my favorite bands.

I also like some of the songs you can hear by screwing up your Hall of Fame via Missingno. in Red and Blue.

EDIT: Also forgot to mention that I love the songs by Rica Matsumoto. Also I like Hyakugojyuuichi.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom