• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What kind of new Pokemon do you think we'll see in Scarlet/Violet?

Alolan Meowth & Persian?
Them as well, but I don't think of them as distinctly Alolan cats, especially since the Pokedex makes clear they are introduced species. Perrserker and Galarian Meowth are another matter since not only is the regional form so radically different, but Perrserker itself is Galar-native.

Them as well, but I don't think of them as distinctly Alolan cats, especially since the Pokedex makes clear they are introduced species. Perrserker and Galarian Meowth are another matter since not only is the regional form so radically different, but Perrserker itself is Galar-native.
still...regional cats lmao. They're just alolan forms of the regular ones makes no difference

Moar cats. :D

I'd love a Rooster of Barcelos pokemon. I have an affinity towards that thing. Before my dad died and I visited him in his little apartment thing one of the random decorations he had was a little Rooster of Barcelos. Dunno if he know what it was or anything. I wish I could have gotten it after he died. I could see the rooster being a legendary pokemon. Could be a legendary I would actually use if that's the case.

Plus the little figures of it just look neato.

I hope i’m quoting this right i’m not sure how this works exactly haha, I actually saw this last night regarding the Rooster! I always just assume these things are fake but i’d definitely be down for a rooster pokémon!

(Junichi actually did LIKE this tweet on twitter so here’s hoping!)

Attachments

• F2EB331F-ECDA-45BB-B44F-4C11E6C8EE05.png
    F2EB331F-ECDA-45BB-B44F-4C11E6C8EE05.png
    453.9 KB · Views: 104
I’m kind of wondering if we’re going to be seeing new forms for the legendary dogs as well, considering that in gen 8 we had

New forms for the legendary birds (gen 1)
New regis (gen 3/ gen 4 too i guess)
new forms for palkia and dialga (gen 4)
and a new member of the legendary genies (gen 5)

would really love to see some gen 2 legends get some love in gen 9

I don't think that necessarily makes it likely.
They’ve been sorta counterparts for a while so I wouldn’t be surprised. I wouldn’t be surprised if they don’t get variants, either, but it would make sense

I’m an Arab so I really want an Arabian inspired Pokémon in SV. In history, Arabs did conquer the Iberian Peninsula with Arabian artifacts/landmarks still existing to this date.

Hopefully in Gen 10, we get an Arabian region like Egypt, etc. Forever in my wishlist.

Last edited:
I’m an Arab so I really want an Arabian inspired Pokémon in SV. In history, Arabs did conquer the Iberian Peninsula with Arabian artifacts/landmarks still existing to this date.

Hopefully in Gen 10, we get an Arabian region like Egypt, etc. Forever in my wishlist.
It's politically fraught and they'd never do it but I'd love to see a region based on the Levant. Egypt or Morocco are probably the more likely options.

I hoping for a Fairy type pseudo... like a Fast, strong physical Fairy/Fire or Fairy/Ground pseudo legendary... or any other type except Dragon!
Also I'm hoping for a Fire/Grass chili pepper pokémon. If we don't get it now, we probably won't (I really doubt they'll ever make a Latin American region)

I think we get a Lizard Pokemon. The ocellated (Or Jewelled which it is also called) Lizard, lives on the Iberian Peninsula. It prefers dry, bushy Area's, such as open woodland and scrub, olive groves and vineyards and is sometimes found on more open rock or sandy area's.

Perfect fit for a Fire/Grass type if you ask me, as well as it kinda be fitting due to it living in vineyards.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom