• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What kind of new Pokemon do you think we'll see in Scarlet/Violet?

Since we are supposed to have schools in this game and perhaps even secret societies, I think we'll get a book objectmon at some point. It will be either Psychic or Psychic/Ghost or maybe Psychic/Dark, maybe depending on the school.

Hey! I have been away from here since SWSH's pre-release, but some of the 'leaks' I have seen have brought me back haha.

I said this a few years ago when we were speculating on SM's new Pokemon, but I really really hope we get a Narwhal of some kind this gen, I know the waters around Spain are a bit too warm for one, but one can dream lol.

Coolest Fish I've Found - Tiger Narwhal : r/NoMansSkyTheGame

Apparently this image ^ is from that No Man's Sky game, but it is similar to what I was imagining for a Narwhal Pokemon in SV :)

I would like a new bat, based on a kind of bat we haven't had yet that is native to Spain. Don't know what that would be though

Generally, a lot of Pokémon don't have much to do with their respective region's origin-country.

We got penguins, hoplites, anacondas, bleached coral and more in Galar. Toooootally British.
Kangaskhan in Kanto, Sentret in Johto (though Japan does have weasels, which is pretty close to a ferret), Numel in Hoenn, Hippopotas in Sinnoh, Blitzle in Unova, Pancham in Kalos, Stufful in Alola, and so on and so on. I wonder what we'll get for this region that doesn't "fit" the basis. I'm hoping a capybara

there’s probably going to be a new eeveelution because the chart is :

gen 1 : 3
gen 2 : 2
gen 3 : 0
gen 4 : 2
gen 5 : 0
gen 6 : 1
gen 7 : 0
gen 8 : 0

hopefully it will be a poison or steel type (I like those types but not including dragon cause it would be overpowere)

- The starter final evo typings: Grass/Fairy, Fire/Rock, Water/Fighting. In order to bypass the quad weaknesses, it is reccomended for the Fire starter to become fast, which would be neat as a fast fire gator sounds baller. Please let the cat have a good typing like what I mentioned or even Grass/Steel. If the other two are gonna end up being super fast then I believe the duck’s gonna be the slow one. Yes, the laid back fire starter becomming fast could work seeing as I don’t think anybody predicted Litten becomming tanky.

- If the Grass starter doesn’t become Grass/Steel then another random mon being Grass/Steel.

- Some unused animals like possibly a peacock or something.

- Some unused typings.

It could be another scorpion. One that evolves into a normal looking scorpion. As much as I love drapion and especially skorupi... drapion gives me the nightmares.

OOOH. REGIONAL VARIANT SKORUPI WITH NEW EVOLUTION!

I would like a cool new dragon too...but maybe a wacku one?...Meh I am not tha fussy‍♂️

Generally, a lot of Pokémon don't have much to do with their respective region's origin-country.

We got penguins, hoplites, anacondas, bleached coral and more in Galar. Toooootally British.
And before all that, I'm pretty sure we do not associate orangutans with Hawaii. We shouldn't necessarily take so much stock in the flora and fauna of Spain when speculating on the species of Pokéspania. A dolphin is as equally possible as a bull even though only one is a well-known animal in this real world basis.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom