• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What level is your Daycare Ditto?

What level is your Daycare Ditto?

• I don't have a Daycare Ditto

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Levels 1 to 29

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Levels 30 to 49

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Levels 50 to 69

Votes: 22 33.8%
  • Levels 70 to 89

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Levels 90 to 99

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Level 100

Votes: 12 18.5%

• Total voters

Rotom Thunder

Reaction score
What level is the Ditto you use to breed Pokemon (choose the highest level Ditto if you use more than one)?

Mine is level 70 right now.

:lx132:

I have 3 dittos:B

There's my main breeding machine who's level 60.
My NEW main breeding machine, a Japanese Ditto at level 33 (acquired for use in the Masuda Method)
I also have a spare Ditto named Blob (He's the only one with a nickname...k so I'm not sure about the Japanese one since I can't read Kana) who hasn't been trained or daycared. I just caught him in case someone wanted to trade one:3

Mine was level 30, I think, when I traded it away to someone on here.
I just need to catch a new one, now :p

ive rolled out one level 100 and the on thats in there at the moment is level 100

63. And Shiny. (Don't hate, I don't care if they left that part of the Game Engine back in Emerald, a guy can dream dammit).

The one I had before is 100. I traded that away because you all know how I feel about level 100 pokemon. Now I use a variety of ditto for breeding because I finally got around to catching one of every nature. My adamant one is in the lead at level 49.

Sapphire: Lv. 100 (though I filled it with random EVs in one point, so it wasn't in the Day-Care all the time)
Platinum: 1) Lv. 92, ATM 2) Lv. 29, French (for Masudaing)

I'm not sure, around mid-50's. It's out of the day-care now because I'm not doing much breeding for now.

I have so many daycare dittos now. XD I have a box dedicated to 25 Dittos, one of each nature, and an extra 26th, Japanese, for Matsuda method, if I ever feel like it.

This box is known as the Rape Box. Because that's what Dittos do. XD

Before I got those Dittos, though... I've got one Daycare Ditto at level 84. One at level 73, and I'm pretty sure there's another one somewhere in the 60's. My first was known as Sexbag, the second known as Rape Beast... And I have no idea what the last one was, if it ever existed. XD;

- Tyros

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom