• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What locations are these.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KazoWAR

Reaction score
I need to know what locations these are please.

スズねのこみち

and

だんがいのどうくつ

These are from heart gold and soul silver.

Where do these excerpts come from in the games. The first mentions Tin Tower but the second mentions shoes.

These are lines of text in the games locations file

だんがいのどうくつ --> 断崖の洞窟 (? not sure) --> "Cliff Cave"/"Cliff's Cave"

I think I know what location this one it talking about. I think it's part of the path to the Safari Zone, but I'll go check.

edit: Yup. On Route 47, on the way to the Safari Zone, there is a cave (in a cliff). That's the name that shows up.

Okay, and this matter why?

I am trying to finish up all the locations in my translation patch.

だんがいのどうくつ --> 断崖の洞窟 (? not sure) --> "Cliff Cave"/"Cliff's Cave"

I think I know what location this one it talking about. I think it's part of the path to the Safari Zone, but I'll go check.

edit: Yup. On Route 47, on the way to the Safari Zone, there is a cave (in a cliff). That's the name that shows up.

Thanks, just one location left!

The first one is スズねの小道, which is "Tin (something) path", obviously the path to the tin tower, the place with all those leaves on the ground. :3

though this might have been fine to put either into the HGSS forum or the simple questions thread... >_>

だんがいのどうくつ means "Is, it is to be, how the shoes"?

The first one is スズねの小道, which is "Tin (something) path", obviously the path to the tin tower, the place with all those leaves on the ground. :3

though this might have been fine to put either into the HGSS forum or the simple questions thread... >_>

Ok, I just put it as the Tin Tower Path, makes since

lol I thought you stopped translating for the HGSS ROMS...

Yea, I did, but there where some bugs i needed to fix, and i just though I would try to finish up that as well since more info about the game out.

We call it the Cliff Cave on Bulbapedia. ANYWAY. No discussion of those three-letter things, Insomniac.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom