• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Manga series are you currently reading?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything in Shonen Jump
Death Note
Beet the Vandal Buster
Mar
Hoshen Engi
Yotsuba&

just gathered up the courage to finaly finish saikano ;_;
and im rereading violinist of hamelin because its the best manga in the world!

I'm reading Dragon Ball in Japanese. It's a surprisingly easy read - I feel like I'm able to understand about 75% of what's being said.

I also intend to start reading some Japanese One Piece manga since a certain fansubbing group hasn't uploaded a new episode in over a month.

I'm reading Berserk. I never thought I'd have enough balls for that.

I've also started collecting Monster. Despite having watched all 74 episodes of the anime, which is very true to the original in the first place. My excuse is that it's a good manga, and I'm compelled to collect good manga.

I've finally found volume 5 of Death Note, and volumes 7-12 are also available in the comic book stores I frequent... but not 6. God, I wish I knew what is it about 6 that makes it so popular.

I'm reading a few:

-One Piece
-Rave Master
-Naruto
-Full Metal Panic: Fighting Boy Meets Girl (Novel)
-Bleach
-Fairy Tail

Boys Over Flowers. Normally, I don't get into romantic shoujo stuff like this, but volume one dragged me in.

Also, I just finished Kingdom Hearts and Land of the Blindfolded.

Right now I'm on the 2nd volume of Vampire Doll, which I adore, and I just finished the first volume of After School Nightmare. So far so good.

Kodocha
Tokyo Mew Mew A La Mode
Fruits Basket
Beet The Vandel Buster

In my area you can't Yotsuba almost anywhere and i'm still trying to get Tokyo Mew Mew A La Mode vol.2 but the library hasn't called my house yet to tell me that it came in.

Currently, I'm up-to-date on both Naruto and Bleach, and am now starting to finish off Rurouni Kenshin. (I was on Ch. 138 before I stopped.) I also plan to get the entire collection of Genshiken before the year is out, either as a present or with the money I get from my family. Oh, and I've started reading Pokemon Special.

Make 5 Wishes.

The Avril Lavigne manga. Reading it purely out of morbid curiosity (and the art style's not bad).

So far, it's pretty... interesting. The main character's imaginary friend is Avril Lavigne.

Make 5 Wishes.

The Avril Lavigne manga. Reading it purely out of morbid curiosity (and the art style's not bad).

So far, it's pretty... interesting. The main character's imaginary friend is Avril Lavigne.

...Why does Avril Lavigne have her own manga? o_O;

Because Del Ray showed her the money, I guess.
(And Avril herself had nothing to do with it. There's some Canadian artist, and a guy who's worked on stuff for DC writing it.)

Quite honestly, it's no stranger than the manga pop stars like TM Revolution put out in Japan. Just another means of self-promotion.

I pretty much finished all my other manga. Right now I'm reading Gantz.

I finished the best manga sereis I ever read....
Death Note....
No other manga are just quiet as good...
so I'm going back to an old favourite, PokeSupe, I'm importing it from sibgapore...

but I wis that ther was more death note!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom