• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Pokémon comes to mind for the person above you?

Servine.

I was thinking to go with Snivy but it's way too mainstream.

latest

Then again, pretty much anything space related should be redirected instead to Kamen Rider Fourze.

The above avatar has a colour scheme that reminds me of Xerneas.

Hah...I guess I like trollface Mr.Mime even more now. You are right with Rampardos because I am a little BEHIND THE TIMES with memes. Like, a couple of million years behind like every fossil pokemon is. :)
And you remind me of Shaymin sky forme.
492Shaymin-Sky.png

I... er... don't hate you. My question is, how else do I describe that face of yours? There's not many Pokémon that look inherently depressed by default.
Also Glalie.

Also, calling me a Voltorb? Hold up a moment.
latest

I... er... don't hate you. My question is, how else do I describe that face of yours? There's not many Pokémon that look inherently depressed by default.
It is just a joke. But do you agree that Slowpoke is rather derpy than depressed? Personally, I think I am:
568Trubbish.png
Okay and it is cool that Voltorb fits! I actually think every electric pokemon fits the Rider-esque style.
But you are Bisharp!.. He already transformed, look!
625Bisharp.png

Because massive text wall coming, I'll cover the above user first.
Manaphy.

It is just a joke. But do you agree that Slowpoke is rather derpy than depressed? Personally, I think I am:
[insert trubbish here]
Okay, you got me there. I didn't think about that one very hard to be perfectly honest. Been a bit down.

Okay and it is cool that Voltorb fits! I actually think every electric pokemon fits the Rider-esque style.
You think? Heh, I could probably find a bunch of pictures that turn them all into kaijin...

But you are Bisharp!.. He already transformed, look!
Know what I'm surprised at? SPOILERS!
I'm surprised nobody's called me Roserade yet. It is the very definition of masked, which is what a Kamen Rider is - "Kamen" means "masked", and the series originally translated as "Masked Rider" when it used English titles. This changed with Kamen Rider W (Double).
407Roserade.png
In addition, I'm surprised nobody mentioned Blaziken in relation to his literal Rider Kick from Pokkén yet.

Back
Top Bottom