• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Pokemon should be in the anime more?

Or Celebi could be used for a far-future/far-past episode.

But it would still be easier outside of the main anime canon.

I'd like Mew to make an appearance, near some ruins which the trio happen to stumble upon near Solaceon Town or something.

Pidgeot. Seriously, it's just sitting on Route 2 wondering where the fuck Ash went.

I miss the Johto Pokemon not many of them had a really big hit exept for like two seasons.

Well, that could be because the writers didn't use any of Ash's core Johto team (the starters and Noctowl) in Battle Frontier.

We haven't seen any of them in action since the Johto League which was practically 5 1/2 years ago.

When it comes to legendaries, we need more Raikou. Seriously. I haven't seen most of Johto Leage Champions, but as far as I know, Ash hasn't even seen one. Come on, writers. Raikou.

When it comes to legendaries, we need more Raikou. Seriously. I haven't seen most of Johto Leage Champions, but as far as I know, Ash hasn't even seen one. Come on, writers. Raikou.

There was a Raikou in Pokemon Chronicles,but not for long.(And they don't show it much...)

What do you mean? He got a whole Special in Chronicles for himself.

It was a whole special for it. While it needs to appear again, that doesn't mean it got a horrible showing.

So for like one or two episodes that are half an hour long!!!

Raikou isn´t even THAT interesting if you ask me...thinking about it..none of the beasts are ^^;

btw, I can´t PM you because you block PMs, so I can´t answer you.

Lati@s needs to show up in the anime. Jirachi is understandable, but I see no reason why the Lati@s didn´t appear in the anime until now. Maybe in Sinnoh.

I would also like to see Mewtwo again. Not seeing him at all since mid-Johto makes me kinda wish they have another story planned for him.

I think Mewtwo's been kinda done though. But if they ever have a series finale, I wouldn't mind seeing him come to help Ash out or something.

For Ledgendaries, I really wanna see the Regis again...even though we have Gigas, I'm actually not surprised if we see him without the other Regis...

I think Mewtwo's been kinda done though. But if they ever have a series finale, I wouldn't mind seeing him come to help Ash out or something.

For Ledgendaries, I really wanna see the Regis again...even though we have Gigas, I'm actually not surprised if we see him without the other Regis...

I guess they were only in the Lucario movie.:lol:

I'd like to see Wailord in a good fighting episode. I know it was featured in that awful filler at the start of Advanced, and had another weird one before the Hoehn League, but those just showcased how big it is. The closest it has had to being in a real battle was when Meowth used "transform" during that one contest.

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom