• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Pokemon X Videogame Crossovers do you want?

Re: Ideas for crossovers between Pokemon and other videogame franchises

Isn't the point of Monster Hunter killing the monsters to make stronger weapons?
How would it work with Pokémon instead of monsters in the game?

Pokemon: DotA or Pokemon x Persona :lol:

I would not even look at that game.

If the crossover happened to be anything like Persona 4, I wouldn't as well.
But if there were to be a crossover of oldschool Persona x Pokémon it would definitely be interesting.

Pokemon x Sims

*runs away*

Isn't the point of Monster Hunter killing the monsters to make stronger weapons?
How would it work with Pokémon instead of monsters in the game?

Well, when you upgrade a weapon, it takes on the appearance of Whatever, lets say in this case,"pokemon" you got the material from to upgrade it.
So wouldn't it be cool to have a charizard sword or Rayquaza Amour. And it would also work very well with types, because weapons take on the elements of the Monsters you killed to make them

Pokemon x Kingdom Hearts would be interesting, have Sora go to a Pokemon world and have to fight the evil team there (on whichever region it's based off of) in order to unlock the keyhole. His partners would be Pokemon, probably Pikachu and something else xD

bonus points if said evil team is Plasma because they actually succeeded in doing something xD

Well, when you upgrade a weapon, it takes on the appearance of Whatever, lets say in this case,"pokemon" you got the material from to upgrade it.
So wouldn't it be cool to have a charizard sword or Rayquaza Amour. And it would also work very well with types, because weapons take on the elements of the Monsters you killed to make them

Well, that sounds amazing. I think a crossover between both franchises would work pretty well.

I see many good ideas here. Some ideas I have in mind--they may be a bit Farfetch'd, but whatever--are:

~Pokémon x Paper Mario (I could see how this will turn out...)
~Pokémon x Shin Megami Tensei (yes, I played a game in that series)
~Pokémon x Fire Emblem (that will be interesting to pull off. I could imagine...)

Last edited:

Pokemon X Legend of Legaia, where you replace the Seru monsters with Pokemon.

Get Pokemon in Mario Party and Mario Kart... Pikachu and a Gen VI Pokemon at least to start.

Pokemon x Kingdom Hearts would be interesting, have Sora go to a Pokemon world and have to fight the evil team there (on whichever region it's based off of) in order to unlock the keyhole. His partners would be Pokemon, probably Pikachu and something else xD

bonus points if said evil team is Plasma because they actually succeeded in doing something xD
I read all the ideas here, and this is my favorite! :D <3 maybe he could make friends with the pokemon in a sort of PMD style, starting, ofcorse, with befriending a pikachu or pichu. Org XIII (rather than your spoiler idea) could be after a pokemons power (maybe mewtwo) or maybe team rocket tech, in an effort to help
Make more/Clone Xehanort
(dont click spoiler if you havnt played HK:DDD)

Pokémon X Tekken. I would love to see Pokémon like Lucario, Infernape, Machamp, Blaziken, and Sceptile battle it out with Heihachi, King, JACK-6, Mokujin, ... I could name all of them. Though it would be hard to fit Pokémon who don't have arms or legs (Torterra, Venusaur, Porygon-Z, etc.)

Pokémon X Tekken. I would love to see Pokémon like Lucario, Infernape, Machamp, Blaziken, and Sceptile battle it out with Heihachi, King, JACK-6, Mokujin, ... I could name all of them. Though it would be hard to fit Pokémon who don't have arms or legs (Torterra, Venusaur, Porygon-Z, etc.)

Ooh, how about having the Tekken characters be Pokemon Trainers? *bricked*

Some I'd like to see, and some that people already posted but I'd like to play.

Pokémon x Mana series
Pokémon x Resident Evil
Pokémon x Monster Hunter
Pokémon x The Legend of Zelda

There's already a fanmade Pokemon fighter game out there. I haven't had the time to look for it myself though. I basically only features bipedal Pokemon like Blaziken, Lucario, and Gengar. If I remember correctly it has some ties to the anime such as Blaziken having special moves that summon Skitty and Bulbasaur.

To be honest, other than the civilization and maybe the sim crossover ideas I'm definitely not digging anything proposed so far.

There's already a fanmade Pokemon fighter game out there. I haven't had the time to look for it myself though. I basically only features bipedal Pokemon like Blaziken, Lucario, and Gengar. If I remember correctly it has some ties to the anime such as Blaziken having special moves that summon Skitty and Bulbasaur.

To be honest, other than the civilization and maybe the sim crossover ideas I'm definitely not digging anything proposed so far.

I have checked it out and its a great game :) This Pokemon fighter is called Pokemon Type Wild.

Pokemon X House of Dead

Just saying

"What's up **********ing b****es"

Imagine if Pokémon can speak dirty words like Detective Isaac Washington...

LOL Zangoose vs Siegfried (from Soul Calibur).

Anyways, I would like to see Pokémon X Ridge Racers (**** you Mario Kart, Pokémon driving cars at high speed on dangerous tracks), Pokémon X Super Robot Wars (Genesect vs other robots) or Pokémon X Ryu ga Gotoku (Yakuza-themed Pokémon game, NO PMDs, but imagine PokéPark: Dead Soul). I think Nintendo needs making a Pokémon racing game series (NOT Mario Kart-esque or Pokémon Dash sequel) as an answer to Forza Motorsport (Miicrosoft) and Gran Turismo (Sony) series.

Organization XIII would definitely be the villainous team of this awesome cross-over XD

In one of the upcoming generations they should have Mario as a trainer and have a team of different colored Yoshis to battle your Pokemon. Each Yoshi having different movesets/type.

EDIT

All of them could have lick, egg bomb, soft boiled, stockpile, swallow, spit up, stomp, barrage, fly, bounce, and ember.

And my friend also noted it would be the first Grass/Dragon type Pokémon.

PokeCraft. (War, Star, or Mine.)

pokemon x harvest moon- well, maybe u could plant some crops, take care of some pokemon like miltank or pidgey, and battle other farms to take over their's.

pokemon x megaman battle network- there's a machine that can turn your pokemon into data and send it online to exterminate virus's

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom