• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What question would you ask the avatar above?

why are you counting to three?(i know it is a hand sign, but this is the only question i could thnik up, so im going with it)

How did you lose your eye...?
he didn't. he wears that thing so he can see in infra red and thus see ghosts. he once made a deal with one and does not want to do it again

aside from your lovely team members, what other dragon types do you like?

How long do you like to sleep?
i would imagine she, at least in her youth, would spend most of her time asleep so as not to unintentionally harm others with her powers. i personally headcanon that she still gets about 12 hours of sleep per day as of gen v because her circadian rhythm has adjusted itself to the point where caitlin's body simply requires more rest than most.

Back
Top Bottom