• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Sevii Island would you live on?

What Sevii Island would you live on?

• One Island/Knot Island

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Three Island/Kin Island

• Five Island/Chrono Island

• Navel Rock

• Birth Island

• Total voters

MizuTaipu

Reaction score
This thread/poll is pretty much self-explanatory. Mods, feel free to move/change/delete this as you see fit.

For myself, I would live on Four Island because of the Day Care, Icefall Cave, and Lorelei's house. :)

Two Island because of the amazing shop that was set up here, recently.

If I need Daycare services, I could just use my ferry ticket and go to Four Isle.

This thread/poll is pretty much self-explanatory. Mods, feel free to move/change/delete this as you see fit.

For myself, I would live on Four Island because of the Day Care, Icefall Cave, and Lorelei's house. :)

Seven Island because someone needs to study the Tanoby Ruins.

I was actually torn between those two, on one hand, Seven has the Sevault Canyon which is good for training, and plenty of fascinating material for pokémon-related studies, but Four has the Icefall Cave which is one of my favorite in-game locations, it's quite reserved, has the daycare and oh, I'd totally be a Lorelei fanboy if I lived in Kanto.

But I ended up voting for four in the end.

I picked 4 because it's small and quiet. There's a nice cave to explore, a daycare where you can babysit and play with pokemon, and Lorelei protecting it from TR.

Weeeeeeeeell, because I can't decide, I'd just build some awesome transit centre and live on all of them, got the best of all worlds yeh yeh.

Isle 1, namely because of Celio, Mt. Ember, Treasure Beach, and I can use the Seagallop Ferries to travel from island to island.

Tie between Boon Island, Kin Island, and Floe Island.
Boon Island to look at the nice view, and the new shop.
Kin Island for getting berries.
And Floe Island for the daycare.

Either four or five because I'm really in love with that remix of the Azalea/Blackthorn song. (... Would it even play in-universe? Whatever.)

Six Island, as you can fly to Seven Island from there, and it has some interesting locations, such as Ruin Valley and Pattern Bush. Shame Altering Cave is so pointless.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom