• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Music What song are you currently listening to?

these are the ones that i've heard of and like.

shotta flow is so goated, very hype

i like "in too deep" by iann dior, it's a cover (sorta) of a pop punk song that my mom and i like.
"good day" by iann dior is pretty good too.
"SEASIDE" by tecca and dior is nice as well
my cousin showed me this one guy called $NOT and he's pretty damn good. "moon & stars" by $NOT is good, except for the part where the girl sings. $NOT was on whipski

i gotta reccomend one j-rap song. "kyomiga nai kanji" (basically "i don't give a shit") by JP THE WAVY is pretty fire, it goes fast.
Seaside, moon & stars, and whipski are great, I'm gonna listen to the j rap song now, I'll tell you what I think

Just started listening to the album "Stoner Witch" by Melvins; right now I'm on the first track, "Skweetis".

I know all the lyrics to You Suffer

This gave Blaize and I a giggle; he asked how long it's been since you last got to use that joke, lmao ;P

Converge just dropped their new collaborative album with Chelsea Wolfe, so at the moment I'm listening through that for the first time. Currently, I'm hearing the 9th track, "Daimon".

Melt-Banana just announced that they'll be playing a gig relatively nearby, which I'm intending to snag a ticket for!!! :bulbaLove: Naturally, I'm celebrating this by listening through "Cell-Scape" again; right now I'm on the first track, "Phantasmagoria".

Back
Top Bottom