• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Shallow Be Thy Game - Red Hot Chili Peppers (One Hot Minute is such an underrated album.)

I'm sure anyone that knows me, knows I listen to Hard Rock N' Metal - this may be surprising - also don't ask why I'm listening to it - I just want to! just heard it again in a movie "Police Academy" (this scene), and forgot that I also liked the song.... it's an old 80's 'new wave' song

Frankie Goes to Hollywood - "Relax"

Last edited:
We No Speak Americano by Yolanda Be Cool.

My go-to song when I DJ a Mexican party. I also know how to dance to this song because of Just Dance 4.

I swear every time I play this song, I'll be dancing behind my booth like...

[video=youtube;-5zgVqdqy7s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5zgVqdqy7s[/video]

Ensiferum - "Guardians of Fate"

Back
Top Bottom