• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Music What song are you currently listening to?

I turned my back for two weeks and Radiohead released two new songs! Currently listening to "I Promise" and "Lift", rinsing and repeating.

"Mirai Start" - The Japanese theme to MLP:FiM.

I feel kind of embarrassed to admit that I'm a pegasister... And I'm looking forward to seeing the movie in theaters... :whistle:

Everyday - A$AP Rocky feat. Rod Stewart, Mark Ronson, Miguel

I've been listening to some John Coltrane. I love jazz music, and Blue Train is such a classic album, especially in the fall :) I've been listening to "I'm Old Fashioned" on repeat for hours because it's such a good background song!

Back
Top Bottom