• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Blue Sky of Winter - Bizen

I got it stuck in my head to calm myself down.

Synchrogazer -Aufwachen Form-
Performed by Nana Mizuki, composed by Elements Garden's Noriyasu Agematsu and featured on the album ROCKBOUND NEIGHBORS.

I doubt a video of this version of the song exists on YouTube, so you'll just have to trust my word that it's an extended version of the original single that sounds sharper and better than before! So I'll throw some facts instead in a spoiler!
The original song itself serves as the opening to Senki Zesshou Symphogear, a franchise that started out more well known for its music than the anime - though this changed with its second season, Senki Zesshou Symphogear G, thanks to a higher budget. The above composer, Noriyasu Agematsu, is actually the creator of the franchise - and naturally, he serves as its leading composer. The whole franchise is lined up with an all-star cast that have both their voice and singing prowess on full display throughout all of Symphogear's media, with Nana Mizuki voicing one of the main characters, Tsubasa Kazanari - and wherever she voices a major character in an anime, she'll always be the one to sing the theme songs for that series. Symphogear is no exception, with her vocals (presumably being done in-character as Tsubasa) being lent towards all four Symphogear openings thus far.

Want to know more about the premise of the show? Well, perhaps I'll explain that next time when I mention a song done by Symphogear's protagonist, Hibiki Tachibana...

Back
Top Bottom