• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Music What song are you currently listening to?

"Just A Friend" by Biz Markie

another from the Beavis and Butthead inspired song list.
I'm not a big fan of rap in general, the chorus was fun to hear, and will remember it when Butthead would imitate it as well.
"You, you got what I need, and you say he's just a friend, and you say he's just a friend, Oh baby, You, you got what I need" it was hilarious how Butthead imitate it.

The rest of the song isn't really what I'm into.

(The producer for this made it as an entry for this year's anonymous song posting contest! Though I didn't listen to it before they claimed it/posted the MV cause I can't really watch stuff on Niconico on my phone.)

"Slam@" by Onyx, featuring Biohazard.

another one from the Beavis and Butthead inspired playlist.
Once more, not really that much into rap, although I'm liking a few songs from that rap-genre, that one from Onyx isn't too bad, still slightly bit more on my dislike side.
WhenI heard that they joined up with Biohazard, I was expecting some metal parts, as I'm a fan of Biohazard, aside from the chorus 'slam! let the boys be boys!".

"Mr. Bombastic" by Shaggy

yep, still listening to my Beavis and BUtthead song inspired playlist, as there are over 550 or so songs on there, from just about every genre, about 100 or so songs I actually do love, and about 100 or so songs I actually discovered and starting to like, from genres that aren't metal, I'm actually surprised how many songs I'm actually liking, and kind of inspired me to listen to other songs from those bands, and actually liking them.

As for that song from Shaggy, sounds a bit too Reggae to me, and I'm actually liking it, not too bad sounding. Its one of the few songs that I'll listen to with headphones on, but likely not listen to outloud,.

Back
Top Bottom