• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What system do you play Gameboy games on?

What system do you play GB Games on?

• Game Boy

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Game Boy Colour

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Game Boy advance

Votes: 25 80.6%

• Total voters

The Froakster

The Ninja Trickster
Reaction score
Not sure if you are able to post 2 threads in a row, but what system do you play you Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver and Crystal? I used to play mine on my Gameboy Colour, but I found out you can play them on GBA instead, so I sold my Gameboy Colour and now I play them on GBA.

@BlackWhite2!!; I moved your post to the Lost Tower.

Before the Gameboy Advance SP came out, I used my Gameboy Colour.

Same as PkmnGreen said, i used to play them on my GBC but if i ever get around to starting Gold up again, i always pop it into my GBASP.

I first started playing blue on my Gameboy color but now I just stick my old gameboy color games into my SP.

Never had a GB/GBC so I only play them on my SP or very rarely on my Gameboy Player, that add-on thing for the Gamecube.

Canyou hange the poll, because I want to add Gameboy Tower in Stadium and Staduim 2.

I had an original Gameboy way, way back. Still do, and it still works perfectly, but currently I play R/B/Y/G/S/C on the Gameboy Advanced SP, due to the backlight make it much easier to see the games, and I often play games before I go to bed so having a light helps massively :3

I play GBA games on a emulator on my PC and I play GBC Roms on a emulator on my NDS.

I use an emulator on my PC because I bought a DSi not knowing they couldn't play GBA games. xD

I still have my old lime green GameBoy Color, so I play them on that. Last year I had a fresh play through of Yellow and that was fun :).

If I had my choice, I would play all the Pokémon games on their original systems, buuuuuuuut as fate would have it...

I lost my Game Boy after moving and my Game Boy Advance was stolen. =/ - Soooo, typically I play on my DS or on the Game Boy Player. I would also like to play on Pokémon Stadium if it weren't for the fact that I can't find my copy, which I think was also lost during the same move.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom