• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What version of Mesaze Pokemon Master is your favorite?

Which version of Mezase Pokemon Master is your favorite

• Mezase Pokemon Master anime opening

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Mezase Pokemon Master 1998

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Mezase Pokemon Master 2001 (Whiteberry)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mezase Pokemon Master 2001 (Celebi movie)

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Mezase Pokemon Master 2002

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters

MizuTaipu

Reaction score
Self-explanatory, really. I prefer '98's due to its jazzy feel.

What about the Pokemon Pinball version? :p

And while I like the original TV series version, I find myself liking the Whiteberry version a bit better. It has a much more "modern" feel to it (well, as modern as a ten year old song can be) while still maintaining everything that made the original version so great.

Dang, hit the wrong option and voted for the 2002 version by mistake. Anyway, the Celebi remix rates high above the others, and is also my favorite song remix in the entire franchise.

2001 for me too. While I enjoyed listening to the other versions, I liked this one the most. Anyway, no Parapara version?
Where can I see this Parapara version? And I just noticed I misspelled "Mezase" wrong on the thread title. Awesome. >.<

Remember guys, this is a Contest thread so remember to give reasons for your choices in future.

My favorite would be the 2002 version. It's relaxing, and I think it goes well with the nice canal-full atmosphere of Venice Alto Mare.

My favorite used to be the 2001 version, and that was the first version that I heard. But eventually I listened to the full 1998 version, and the instrumental part of the song (and then the percussion&base-less part of the song that went "yume wa itsuka honto ni naru tte and so on and so forth") especially was what won me over. I think the 2001 version is my second favorite and the 2002 version is my third favorite.

Whatever version it was that played during the Ash/Gary battle at the very end of AG. I also reckon it played in the battle against Conway in the league. This fast version just fits so good as an insert song in action packed moments. Just lovely.

Anyone care to enlighten me which version it is?

Whatever version it was that played during the Ash/Gary battle at the very end of AG. I also reckon it played in the battle against Conway in the league. This fast version just fits so good as an insert song in action packed moments. Just lovely.

Anyone care to enlighten me which version it is?
That would be Mezase Pokemon Master 2001 (Celebi Movie version).

Back
Top Bottom