• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Know where I might be able to snag a physical copy? I've heard retailers are in short supply.
I bought it off of the Eshop. This time it was actually cheaper to buy it off of Eshop instead of Ebay since in Ebay it was 40 bucks plus shipping fee. I usually buy from Ebay because the game is cheaper even with the shipping fee.

Streets of Rogue, playing as a Vampire, munching down NPCs for health.

Star Wars - Jedi - Fallen Order: Finished the game. Was pretty good! Took a few sessions before I actually figured out what the combat wants from you, but once you've got a handle on the intended pacing and flow of combat it's actually really fun to get better at. So yeah, pretty good game.

Henchman Story: Cleared my first run with the Heroic Duo ending, doing a second run through for something more villainous. Not especially picky which, I'll see what feels right as I go further through.

Hooktail is pathetically easy with the Attack FX R Badge, like, even for the first boss. Even the Koopa Bros put up more of a fight.

Destiny 2 lightfall.

I can't understand why destiny fans somehow forgot that destiny tells it's story the way dark souls does. So what if we don't have an explanation for the veil, nobody complains about there not being an explanation for paleblood!

Meant to update this the other day on my progress in Digimon World Next 0rder (Switch). Alas, both my Ultimates died before reaching Mega, which was a shame since I had found some decent foes to fight and was just points away from meeting the requirements for certain Megas. But they were reborn into a DemiDevimon and Gotsumon, now a Rosemon and MegaSeadramon, respectively. Yep, the second generation managed to make it to Mega because I was better with my training spots, along with getting better stats upon reincarnation. I've made more progress on the story. I fought the remaining two Machinedramon battles, found out about the BH Program, learned that Omegamon/Omnimon Zwart D is infected, and now I'm recruiting more Digimon for Floatia. I've managed to recruit GrapLeomon, Gaomon, Shamamon, Lilymon, and Veggimon, and I'm now building up my Great Meat supply so I can recruit Tyrannomon (it took me forever to finally get a Shamamon to drop a Great Meat so I can plant it in Floatia). My Tamer Level is now 25 and I've acquired new skills, including ones that'll help me obtain certain materials more easily (namely Wood, as I'm trying to get enough DigiGreatwood to upgrade two facilities in Floatia), along with upgrading my Fishing skills so I can get certain fish for later recruits. I've also gotten Bony Resort and Faulty Ex Machina under my Sender's list so when I need to go there it'll be easier.

Finished Metroid Prime Remastered on hard with 100% item collection. It was actually five hours faster compared to Normal, Normal was 13 hours and half and Hard was 8 hours and an half. I guess knowing where everything is cut down a lot of the backtracking.

Now waiting if they remaster Metroid Prime 2 and 3.

Played some COD: WWII with my cousin yesterday. Forgot how much I enjoy first person shooters especially playing online. I haven’t played a good one in ages. Normally I’m into single player action-adventure games but these faster more competitive ones can be fun from time to time

Octopath Traveler 2 and Advance Wars - all parts through to Dual Strike. Octopath is great, story is interesting but I am not a fan of combat - too grindy and not particularly original. No difficulty settings also doesn't help. So far story seems to compensate though. Advance Wars is great but irrational and difficult at times. What I like about the game though is that you don't need to grind in at all - possibly one of the few games that don't require it at all

RE2make: Started with Leon's story. Completed the police station and currently exploring the sewers. This is an extremely well-constructed game. Masterful use of tension and escalation to keep you just teetering on the edge of restricted in terms of resources to make every situation feel like a carefully calculated plan, while also keeping you confident enough in your abilities that you'll take the risks you need to reach your next objective. Very good game, having a great time.

Dragon Quest 5 DS remake. I actually beat this game during my marathon of dragon quest games back in 2021, but that was on an emulator. Now that i got an actual physical copy, it feels so much more satisfying.

Obviously i got nothing against emulators since i would be an hypocrite if i denounced them, but it feels so much better to play on the actual hardware the game was made for.

I finally played Ib for the first time yesterday (yes I know I'm about ten years late), and wow I totally understand now why this game is so beloved lol.

I went in 100% blind on the plot, and I'm very glad I did, because I was immediately super invested and was genuinely shocked by some of the turns it took along the way. It also really lends itself to a second playthrough, as then with that knowledge you'll be able to piece together all the little details that didn't quite make sense on your first run through the story (which is something that I absolutely love to see in just about any game). And don't even get me started on the visual design of it all — I wouldn't know how to describe it concisely, but everything about that eerie, elegant, disjointed atmosphere is just so up my alley.

It's also pretty short, so I've been replaying it to get the other endings, and to finish the True Exhibit since I'm playing the remastered version that released last year.

Wanted a change of pace so I played Yu-Gi-Oh! The Falsebound Kingdom again (Gamecube, played on a Wii). My old file somehow got messed up so I simply stated from scratch. I've only done the first mission, as I dragged it out a bit so I could train my Martials/monsters on the lowly grunt before tackling the boss. Also recruited Silver Fang during the campaign and got Blackland Fire Dragon for winning it. Silver Fang went to Yugi's team consisting of Beaver Warrior, Celtic Guardian, and now Silver Fang (replacing Shadow Specter). Blackland Fire Dragon went to Shamon's team, consisting of Horned Imp, Feral Imp, and Blackland Fire Dragon (replacing Kuriboh). While Fizdis's team consists of Zombie Warrior, Penguin Soldier, and Kanikabuto. I also performed liberal use of the Konami Code to rack up some extra gold during the downtime in the campaign (I think you get about 550 gold with every successful input... which would be easier if my controller buttons weren't so worn out). Will continue tomorrow.

I am currently on my way to finish Pokémon Scarlet and Violet I’ve beaten champion Geeta and finished the other subplots. I would currently rate it an 8/10 because it is a fun game and also has the best dialogue since Gold and Silver. On the technical side, it’s miserable and could be so much more.

I’ve also finally got to playing the Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Wave 4 DLC and the new meta. I was so thrilled when I found that the grass was the textured. I was playing it late at night so I felt like I was playing terrible.

I have a large backlog not only on switch but also on 3DS/DS too.

Back
Top Bottom