• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Finished MySims Agents, and after finally finding the mecha-dog, MySims Kingdom. :3

I'm currently playing Spirit Tracks, I've beaten the story now I'm off to collect the remaining stamps and rabbits. Then there's Super Mario Galaxy, M&L Superstar Saga, Pokemon Diamond, and Majora's Mask.

[Prototype]

Assassin's Creed 2

Portal

Half Life 2

Sims 3: World Adventures

Left 4 Dead 2

Halo Wars

Halo 3: ODST

Modern Warfare 2, switching between Spec Ops, the Campaign on Veteran difficulty, and Multiplayer.

Last week I was playing HeartGold but had to stop due to exams. When they finish I will spend some time on Assassin's Creed 2, and maybe Bayonetta if the reviews for it are good.

NES:
Mega Man 5
Super C
Menace Beach(you know why*wink*)

Gameboy:
Kirby's Dreamland
LoZ: Link's Awakening
Pokemon Gold
EDIT: Woot! 200th post!

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES (Finished The Journey, started The Answer)

(lol... wow, it's strange to see that people can play more than 1 game all at the same time o_O)

Dynasty Warriors 6

i downloaded phoenix wright: ace attorney on wiiware two days ago and have been playing it religiously ever since. i'm near the end of turnabout goodbyes; however, it looks like the game's going to end with this case, as i have to buy rise from the ashes and "this add-on is no longer available for purchase".

I'm finally playing through Super Mario Galaxy. I feel like the whole game is a mix of all the good 3D platformers out there and it makes me super happy. I do love pointing out all the Banjo Kazooie influences though. XD

Whoa, I forgot I even had this thread in my subscriptions! Still chugging along with the games I mentioned before, except I would like to rid one of them and add another!

I finished MySims Agents (both files, at that), and I'm currently playing Super Mario Bros. 2 and

Back
Top Bottom