• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

I'm playing:

Pokemon Diamond
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
Luminous Arc
Purr Pals (is like nintendogs)

Um...am I the only one here not playing a Pokemon game right now? I picked up my copy of Pearl the other day and saw that the last time I played it before then was in July.

Apparently, yes. o.o

DS: Pokémon Diamond, Brain Age, Animal Crossing: Wild World
Wii: Super Paper Mario
GCN: Super Smash Bros. Melee

*Sigh*
While my DS is away getting repaired (apparantly indefinately) I cannot satisfy any Diamond cravings. Mind you, I'll be finding out how long it was that I actually missed and making up for lost time as soon as I can.

For now however, I'm playing Halo 3 till my hands bleed.

Well decided to pick up FFXII again. I have a bit of free time to spare before I need to put it down and subsequently any other games before things get busy again :/. I don't know how long FFXII is, but I've put nearly 100 hours into it and I don't think I'm close to being done yet and not being able to stay on the main storyline doesn't help. Those sidequests... they can be pretty time consuming.

Only Guild Wars Prophecies.

I used to play GraalOnline, but I guess I just got tired of it.

Um...am I the only one here not playing a Pokemon game right now? I picked up my copy of Pearl the other day and saw that the last time I played it before then was in July.
No. I haven't played it in a long time, and I haven't gotten any game after Crystal.

Guild Wars: Eye of the North
Ooh, how is it?

Now I'm playing:
Yoshi's Island DS
Freshly Picked: Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland (DS)

Just picked up the former yesterday while getting a Manaphy at Toys R Us, but so far it seems as fun as the original(s). The latter is far more fun than it should be. ^^;

Ooh, how is it?

I like it. Helps to connect the other games and adds a lot of new/fun elements. At some times, it's my favorite of all the Guild Wars games, and at other points, it's...amazingly frustrating. The dungeons are a lot of fun if you can actually make it through them, otherwise they just frustrate you to no end. But the missions are a ton of fun, and the new species and locations really add to the game's depth. Plus, it's nice to see what happened to Gwen.

now playing GBA Tales of Phantasia

picked it up for 15$ at EB. Good deal :D

Still working in Diamond cause I'm slow as hell.

AND EAGERLY AWAITING PHOENIX WRIGHT 3

8D

DS:
Ganbare Goemon: Toukai Douchuu Ooedo Tengurigaeshi no Maki (Import). First of my two import DS games I'm playing, since this one arrive to me first while Tales of the Tempest is still taking its sweet time. I can't stop playing this game. Yes, the game's name is that long.
Wii:
Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition. I'm doing one more playthrough just because.
PS2:
Tales of Legendia.
Tales of the Abyss. I got a score to settle with these two games. I need to see if I actually do think the way I do about these two games.

I am playing tingle's rosy rupee land it is hilarious yet random. but i am rubbish at it. You have to put money in a pool so a tower grows from it and then you go to ruppeland but it's way harder than it sounds.

1) everyone wants somekind of ruppee to even talk.
2) the dungeons are a real annoyance to me.
3)Battling is rubbish.

So I am pretty much (how would you say it with out offending people...) snookered.

DS: Bust A Move DS (obscure hardcore puzzle games FTW!), Guilty Gear: Dust Strikers (obscure hardcore fighting games FTW!), Pokemon Pearl (POKERUS!!! Yay!)
GBA: Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories (still can't beat Hook)
GC: Sonic Adventure 2: Battle (trying to get all of the emblems on the Tails stages)

fate said:
now playing GBA Tales of Phantasia

picked it up for 15$ at EB. Good deal :D

I'm playing that one at the moment as well. Right now, I'm stuck on the fifth floor of the mines where the second summon spirit is supposed to be.

Other than that, I'm still playing Tales of Symphonia (but I'm stuck in that at the moment). I also finally got around to beating the Elite Four in Pokemon Pearl the other day.

Super Smash Brothers Melee...I was playing Ultimate Ninja 2 but...All my data on my memory card got delted...Like 50 hours of video games!!!! *sobers*

Back
Top Bottom