• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Pokemon White 2 & Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep

Pokemon White 2. I finally have all 8 badges. \(^__^)/

Harvest Moon- More Friends of Mineral Town

World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria with short sessions of Apollo Justice once in a while. I'm having a blast as a Pandaren Monk - yes, I like pandas. :p Trying to level fast for a change, since I usually take my time, to see if I can finally get a second character to the level cap - it's a lot easier than my first time around in ~2008. :D

Still going back and forth between Pokémon White 2 and Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance, but also playing a bit of Left 4 Dead 2 now as well.

Pokemon Black I decided to train up some Pokemon to transfer to White 2.

Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask. Been loving it so far, a return to form after the small disappointment that was The Spectre's Call.

Back
Top Bottom