• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Right now I'm alternating between Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney and Professor Layton and the Curious Village because I'm considering buying the 3DS version of these two games (Dual Destinies and [eventually] Azran Legacy, respectively). We'll see how it goes.

Right now I'm alternating between Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney and Professor Layton and the Curious Village because I'm considering buying the 3DS version of these two games (Dual Destinies and [eventually] Azran Legacy, respectively). We'll see how it goes.

They're terrific series! I definitely recommend them both if you enjoy the first two games. <3

And as for me, I'm playing Dual Destinies.

They're terrific series! I definitely recommend them both if you enjoy the first two games. <3

And as for me, I'm playing Dual Destinies.

I'm really liking Ace Attorney right now! Although I will admit that I needed some walkthrough help a couple times, haha. Professor Layton is a little frustrating, though--I either don't give a puzzle enough thought, or I over-analyze it. @__@ Not giving up yet, though, 'cause I've been trying to find a good puzzle game for a while now.

I should also add Animal Crossing: New Leaf to this list--getting ready for Halloween next week!

After nearly 3 week break, I'm playing my "Watchog Team" in my "Pokemon White 2", using my DS Lite to play it, as I have not taken out my Pokemon X away from the 3DS XL

Ace Attorney- Dual Destinies. I'm about halfway through the second case, and I'm really loving some of the new characters.

Half-Life and Devil May Cry, classics that I've never got around to playing until now and I'm loving both of them. And X, of course.

Like lots of other people here, Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies. I'm on the first investigation part of the third case, but I'm trying not to play it too quickly. It's really great though, probably my second favourite AA game after Trials and Tribulations.

Back
Top Bottom