• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Persona 3 FES Only clocked in about like, two hours because of studying. =___= Which is like nothing because I heard the game takes about 70+ hours to complete. UuU

got the PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale game and I was irritated of how much they took from Smash Bros.

Re: What games are you currently playing?

Been playing Parasite Eve lately. It somehow took me three hours to realize that this is the first game of another I played called "The Third Birthday".

I guess I just missed the fact that both of the main characters were short-haired blonde women with evil, monstrous counterparts. Did I mention they share the EXACT same name?
HOW did I miss this?

I've been playing Bravely Default non-stop since I got it. the only reason I had to stop was to make dinner for me and my family.

Continuing my French Pokemon X journey, still struggling with many move names, I have to rely a lot on Bulbapedia everytime a Pokemon wants to learn a new move so I know what it is - already memorized a few.

I'm at Santalune Forest, my 4 main cats (Pokemon X is my Cat Team, just need to catch Litleo & Espurr when I get to them) are at levels 8 and 9.

Yesterday, my brother got Harvest Moon: A New Beginning, so I just started playing it today. It's actually really nice.
Also, I already know who I'm going to date.

Though it seems that in any game with limited bag space, I seem to run out of space pretty quickly. Thank Arceus that Game Freak took that feature out in Gen IV.

On my 3DS XL I have on Pokemon Y, sending my low level, hidden ability, Mienfoo to the GTS and asking for other low level Pokemon I'm missing - so far it's going good for me.

In my 3DS Flame Red I have on Pokemon X, about to face Viola (not sure what her French name is), just wanted to raise Nadine's levels (she is my female Litleo) before gym leader.

Pokemon X
Didn't do a whole lot today... explored Route 15 and the Lost Hotel.
Also played with my Sylveon in Pokemon-Amie.

I restarted Pokemon White and today I got my third badge. :)

In Pokemon X I've just been doing random things. Today I challenged the Battle Maison twice to try out a few different Pokemon... and then lost after the 2nd or 3rd battle. Yeah, I'm not very good at competitive battling. :lol:

I'm playing Skyward Sword. I'm trying to finally to finish it this run. Its going good, I made it to the Ancient Cistern in about a week, so I don't think I'm doing that bad. Hopefully I keep playing at this rate.

I'm playing a whole bunch of games XD

Pokemon Y <3
The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D
The Legend of Zelda Oracle of Seasons
Starcraft: Anthology (aka the Original)
Mario Kart 7

So I guess that's only 5 :/

Pokemon X, I've got 5 badges and I'm trying for my 6th.

Back
Top Bottom