• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Currently
Wii:
SSBB ftw
Super Swing Golf (shut up, the computer game was fun)
Excite Truck (need... 5... more... points... ARRRRGH)

DS:
Custom Robo Arena (almost done)
Pokémon Diamond and Pearl (Yeah, I'm a geek and got both, currently working on splicing my pearl videos that I did and transfering Version exclusives over to Diamond, My main game)
Phoenix Wright (all three, 4th case in first, second case in nd and 3rd)
GCN:
SSBM (ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOY!)
Wave Race: Blue Storm
VC:
Sonic the Hedgehog (Pre SA2 ftw!)
Mario Kart 64
Wave Race 64

I've got more, but those are the ones that come to mind

Weelll...

The only two I'm playing at the moment are Pokémon Diamond and Call of Duty 4 (Xbox 360).

Well, i'm playing many several right now:
Super Smash Bros Brawl
Guitar Hero 3
House of the Dead 2 & 3 Return
Resident Evil Code Veronica X
Pokemon DP (always)
Breath of Fire 2 GBA (must reach lv 100!)
and thats basically it for now.

I'm currently busy unlocking stuff in Mario Kart Wii and playing through Castlevania Portrait of Ruin (for the DS). After that, I'll resume my Final Fantasy VI Advance game.

And, of course, I pick up Smash Bros every now and then.

Is PoR any good? I've been meaning to buy it...

DS: Lunar Knights
GBA: Pokemon Emerald
GCN: Zelda: Windwaker

Portrait of Ruin is pretty good. The two characters bit seems a bit tacked on, and I keep getting these Super Mario 64 vibes whenever I hop into a painting, but it's a fun little game.

I'm also distracting myself now with the Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles WiiWare game and One Piece Unlimited Adventure (Robin and Franky just joined my team :D).

Final Fantasy Origins, which contains both I and the *real* II.

I -- My current party is a Monk (Black Belt), Red Mage, Thief, Black Mage. I wanna try a party without a Warrior (Fighter) and a White Mage. Yes, it's my 1st crack at a challenge party.
II -- Even though fake walls piss me off like hell, I actually enjoy its level-up system, even though I have to kill off one of my own partymates. Sorry, Maria. D:

PS3
Call of Duty4
MGSO Beta(delayed for a few days)

DS
pokémonD+P

Wii
SSBB(i wish,no european release date revealed yet,:(:()

I've resumed my obsession with my Pearl version, forgoing finishing the dex for now in order to breed and ev train 10 competitive battling pokemon. It's gonna take a while...

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon two, Darkness explorers. I'm almost finished, but the second-to-last dungeon is giving me trouble.

Just finished getting silver crowns on everyone in WarioWare: Touched and now I'm replaying case 2 on Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations. That's the only one I plan on doing though.

I'm getting PMD2 on Friday, so that'll probably be next.

i found a translated version of the original pocket monsters green for game boy. that should keep me busy for a few hours.

DS: Digimon World Dawn, Digimon World Dusk, Pokemon Diamond Version, Pokemon Pearl Version

Pokemon Battle Revolution, Pokemon Time explorers, Pokemon Darkness explorers. (I'm already post game on PDE)

DS wise Pokemon diamond ftw, and Metroid prime hunters, after someone deleted my near 100% complete file -_-

PSP- Nothing really, except SF Alpha3 (mainly used as media player)

Old laptop- Guild wars + UT99

and wii, well I don't even have one yet:p

DS- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time, & Pokemon Diamond

Computer- World of Warcraft

Laptop - I Wanna Be The Guy

I think some of you have already heard of and have already beaten this insane game, but it will take up most of the summer.

Even getting back to Secret of Mana will be dependent on when I finish this one.

Back
Top Bottom