• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Started Story of Seasons! Still in the very beginning but its awesome so far! Beautiful forward message before starting as well. :)

Omega Ruby. Decided to go for the 1000 flags for my base. I'm only at ~650 atm :/

Battlefield: Hardline. I like playing as the cops because I can use my taser on peoples. That's probably the most satisfying weapon to use in the game.

Played some more Mario Party and picked up Bravely Default again. Maybe Ill FINALLY finish it this time. :)

I stopped playing, because the final boss is frickin' HARD! My party is Spiritmaster (Ringabell), White Mage (Agnès), Time Mage (Tiz) and Templar (Edea). Average level is 74, but I still got my butt kicked. :(

I'm playing Pillars of Eternity.

Last edited:
I finally started FE:A! I'm really bad at tactics games so we'll see how it goes. I'm doing it for Chrom...

Started Fire Emblem: Awakening today.
I've never played a single FE game before (apart from this game's demo), so honestly... I'm kinda nervous.xP But it still seems like a fun game. So far I have just beaten Chapter 1.

Replaying Max Payne 3. Even though that game is so much different from the first 2, it still feels like the character is the same, but in a different setting. Multiplayer is fun too.

Story of Seasons - Finally had a competition for a field that I lost miserably. I think Ill try and get more then one trader in the depot before trying that again.

Dragon Age Inquisition - Said I was going to finish my Solas play-through but ended up starting a new one so I could romance Dorian. :) Ill eventually finish them both.

Last edited:
Persona 3 FES- Max Social Link runs... Why do I do this to myself?

Pokemon Shuffle- asdfghjljhas @ Mega Mewtwo

Earthbound- I've had this tradition to play through it every spring, currently in Threed.

Playing more Fire Emblem: Awakening.
Ugh, I keep having my character killing everything and gaining way more levels than she probably should... some of my other units could REALLY need more levels.

Fire Emblem on the Virtual Console.

I would be playing it now,but I'm on Battle Before Dawn.I want to save my sanity for a little while.

Fire Emblem Awakening.
Haven't been doing a whole lot in terms of story progress.
Today I've mostly been leveling up my characters, since some of the ones I've decided I want to use were really low-leveled.
Apparently Donnel becomes really good once I can re-class him. Does he really?

Persona 3 FES.
I managed to fuse a couple of new Personas, and I beat the first story/Full Moon boss.
Thankfully I did so before time ran out.

Majora's Mask 3d: I beat the Woodfall temple yesterday and then I got the Goron mask. Being a Goron is so much fun! You get to punch things and roll around like Sonic the hedgehog.

Pokemon Shuffle: I'm trying to beat my high score on the mega Blastoise event. I think I have a good chance at getting the Blastoisinite.

Omega Ruby: I'm going to send out a bunch of Finneons and Elgyems for wonder trade Wednesday tomorrow.

Grand Theft Auto - Online

I'm trying to get a group together to pull off the more complex missions but meh. Very few people have played a MMO before and they don't understand what teamwork means.

Pokemon - Omega Ruby/Pokemon - Y

I started over on the former because I wanted to have a fresh start. Put all of your important and sentimental Pokemon into the Pokemon Bank and whapow, you're now free to start over. I'm so glad that we have this feature, back in the old days you'd have to delete all of your pokemon to start over from the beginning.

Pokemon AlphaSapphire, I'm trying to breed for a shiny Petilil and so far I bred 350 with no luck yet.

Back
Top Bottom