• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Sonic 3&K - Just beat the game again as Knuckles, but didn't bother finding all the Chaos Emeralds this time around.

Wii Sports - Played some Bowling for about an hour for a bit of a chill session, and made it close to a perfect game, getting 235.

Mario Kart DS - Decided to start a fresh save file, emulating instead of using my og copy because memories lmao. I beat the Nitro Cups with gold medals (Special was a bit difficult bc of Rainbow Road but I did it). Might try Battle Mode or move straight to Retro Courses in the near future.

Chained Echoes: A very great indie RPG. The story, in fact, can sometimes be a little convoluted and overdramatic, but the art and the gameplay are just phenomenal, while the characters, for the most part, are excellent. Best classical (J)RPG that I've played since Dragon Quest XI.

Last edited:
Me too. Trying to get a lot to beat Giovanni. But also in X, got the Lucario (though lost but I don’t lose anything in return) and the Lapras and evolved my Roselia into Roserade.

Mario Kart DS - Got through the Shell and Banana cup with Gold Trophies and tried out Shine Runners, and god I forgot how fun it is to play.

Mario Kart DS - Finished all the cups in 50cc and moved onto 100cc, beating the Mushroom through Star Cup.
Sonic 1 - Finally got around to beating this game as its the only Classic Sonic Game I haven't beaten. Getting all the Chaos Emeralds was easier than I thought.

New Pokemon Snap: Met the Illumina Pokemon for the first four islands, plus got the first course of Durice Island to level 3. I've also filled out my personal album, so I've gotta clear out a few pics from there if I wanna save more. Some may argue that 9 pictures of Midnight Lycanroc are an unnecessary about of clogging for the album, but they would be wrong.

TMNT - Shredder's Revenge: Beat Dimension Lord Shredder with all 9 characters, and maxed out the character level on Raph, April, and Splinter.

For me that would be F-Zero 99. I'm struggling to get past the S- rank though, but Golden Fox is putting a lot of work when front-running. I can't wait for the rest of the Queen and King Leagues's tracks to be in the game~

30 hours into Xenoblade Chronicles 3. It feels pretty nice to be challenged by certain bosses and unique monsters even when i'm a couple of levels or so above them and this is just on Normal difficulty.

I also like it kept the tradition from previous games of placing enemies far above the normal level of each area, like a level 80 unique monster surrounded by level 20 regular monsters. Gives the player stuff to look for in the future when they get to that level.

Last edited:
Been playing Breath of Fire 3 again. The party has made it through the Desert of Death, which was pretty much the final hurdle before reaching the final levels of the game. I always wonder why people hate the Desert of Death? I'm pretty much fine with it. It's a decent place to grind, as a lot of the monsters give good EXP (and many are weak to Ice, so Nina is very useful here) before you reach the inner areas of Station Myria, and the random items that you can find in the "battlefields" are some of the best, ranging from common Healing Herbs to rare Swallow Eyes and even the ultra-rare Moon Tears and Ivory Dice. Anyway, Ryu is Lv44, Nina is Lv44, Peco is Lv42, Momo is Lv39, Rei is Lv33, and Garr is Lv29. I plan to use the "battlefields" that exist between the Oasis and Caer Xhan to grind the rest of the cast until they're at least in the 40s so they'll be strong enough to tackle the monsters in Station Myria. Plus, again, I can find the aforementioned rare items in the same area, as the place between the Osais and Caer Xhan count as the Desert of Death, so the battlefields host the same monsters and item.

I had a knee injury so I haven’t been playing much and I don’t have time to finish the Battle Villa but will try to save Gems to get sync pairs.

After a year of on-again off-again grinding, I have a 100% complete save file of Kirby's Dream Buffet! (I don't have Switch Online, so I don't get the online play EXP boost...) I'm going to try and round out the remaining songs on Taiko Drum n' Fun, then play some random Kirby's Extra Epic Yarn levels afterward. If I have time to spare, I'll finish off my Badland playthrough.

Rune Factory 3 Special (Nintendo Switch)-

Fishing in this game is fun.

Recently finished Persona 5 Royal and The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD.

Now, my main focus shifts back to Fire Emblem: Three Houses and finishing my Blue Lions playthrough (that I started back in January) before my friend, who got the game last week, finishes his first route. He's addicted and it's a problem. Told us that he had played more Fire Emblem than he's had sleep in the past week.

Also playing Baldur's Gate 3 in multiplayer with the same friend and two others for our first playthrough, as a secondary focus.

In lesser commitments, I'm also playing Depixtion for some puzzle fun in my spare time, Spiritfarer when I want to chill out, and Fire Emblem 7 when I want more bite sized FE (though this will probably get shelved until I at least finish the 3H run).

Also planning to pick Horizon: Zero Dawn back up whenever one of the others gets finished. I started that game back in January but shelved it in March to finish my Zelda: Breath of the Wild playthrough before Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom came out. And as it gets closer to the ~spooky month~, I'm thinking of picking up Resident Evil 2 Remake to play as well, perhaps on stream.

Back
Top Bottom