• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Slowly playing through Pokemon Scarlet DLC. I think I'm pretty much done with the first DLC. Also, playing through Assassin's Creed Odyssey DLC, since I have never played that, only the main story.

Lately I've been mostly playing Super Mario RPG. I've collected six of the seven Star Pieces, so I'm taking a bit of a break from the main story to finish up some of the side quests/activities (such as playing Grate Guy's "Look the Other Way" game a bajillion times try to get the Star Egg) before I go on to the big finale. Everyone in the party is up to level 22, so I think I'm going to try challenging Culex soon and see how that goes.

• Octopath Traveler: Through all the Chapter 3 stories now, about 75 hours into the game
  • Vampire Survivors: Rolled credits but still playing, trying to unlock all the secrets & whatnot.
  • Hades: Picked it back up about a week or so ago, mostly just focusing on gathering nectar to improve social links.
  • Death's Door: Played it for a bit about a week ago, and put it back down for a while. It's a good game just one that I want to sit down & play, not play in short bursts. And right now I only have time to play things in short bursts.
  • Pokemon Alpha Sapphire: Still in the middle of my casual run with friends. Just beat the Fortree gym.

I finished Final Fantasy VII. I loved Final Fantasy VII. So as not to delay my inevitable heartbreak over Crisis Core Reunion, I've decided to jump right into that and save Super Mario RPG for after. I think this was a good decision.

(This is old news but just in case there are people reading this who don't know anything about these games and want to play them someday):

I already love Zack so much wtf. It's like that Brooklyn Nine-Nine meme with the dog. Yes obviously I know things do happen to him, no I am not okay about it. I'm already inconsolable about his fate and I haven't even been playing for two hours. What is wrong with me

I finished Final Fantasy VII. I loved Final Fantasy VII. So as not to delay my inevitable heartbreak over Crisis Core Reunion, I've decided to jump right into that and save Super Mario RPG for after. I think this was a good decision.

(This is old news but just in case there are people reading this who don't know anything about these games and want to play them someday):

I already love Zack so much wtf. It's like that Brooklyn Nine-Nine meme with the dog. Yes obviously I know things do happen to him, no I am not okay about it. I'm already inconsolable about his fate and I haven't even been playing for two hours. What is wrong with me
How'd you handle you-know-who's death?

I cried for like 20 minutes lmao it was bad. Knowing it was coming didn't make it any less painful.
Yeah, I feel you. That's gotta be one of the saddest moments in all of video gaming. To see such a kind, pure soul meet her end so tragically and so needlessly is truly heartbreaking. Plus, the music. :cry: Damn you Sepiroth. :mad:

I really hope she gets to live in the remake.

Yeah, I feel you. That's gotta be one of the saddest moments in all of video gaming. To see such a kind, pure soul meet her end so tragically and so needlessly is truly heartbreaking. Plus, the music. :cry: Damn you Sepiroth. :mad:

I really hope she gets to live in the remake.
well, it was said that the team "can't wait" for the audience to see what her fate is
ffvii has one of the best casts in video game history, really.... cloud is one of the most important fictional characters to me ever because of how touching his story is on a personal level for me

Last edited:
Been playing through Sonic Battle for the GBA since I got it for Christmas.

I think it's fun so far, though I do wish some of the mechanics were actually taught to the player since there's no proper tutorial. I also was surprised at the difficulty spike at the end of Rouge's story; having to beat three challenges in a row, but I do feel like Emerl (The customisable character.) is starting to feel stronger to play as.

shorter posts since i don’t have as much time rn ;w;

Brawlhalla: Been practicing so I can get better with the game again. Haven’t played in a while, lol- '^^

Pokemon Violet: Playing some rn with my girlfriends! ^^

Splatoon 3: Used my Super Sea Snails from FrostyFest (HOW DID SOLO WIN-) to upgrade and reroll some gear. Feeling much more confident in grinding ability chunks now! ^^

Story of Seasons- Friends of Mineral Town (Switch)

It is winter, so I am fishing.

Back
Top Bottom